The Official Texas A&M @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (3/24 6:30PM EST SEC NET+) (3/25 Noon EST ESPN 2) (3/26 1PM EST ESPN)

Ah baseball.

Luck is such a critical element.

I recall in the Raleigh era the Volunteers despite having talented players it didn’t matter because terrible luck, and because Raleigh stunk as much as Michael Jordan as owner of the Charlotte Hornets.

Admittedly I'm not that knowledgeable about baseball, and I know our bats have been cold, but the weekend starters have been struggling. I thought we would hold teams down with our pitching. What do you guys think is going on?

I’m not a coach, not a player, not an insider but these guys are all good players or they wouldn’t be here. Seems like team chemistry is still a work in progress, everything that entails. Playing together, celebrating together, etc…the last couple years, our teams had that and then some. JMO.

We’ll be aight, gonna take some time.

GBO!!!

I don’t see what happens in practice and Tony has forgotten more about baseball than I’ll ever learn. But it’s hard to look at what Dylan Dreiling has done so far and not wonder what it’s going to take for him to crack the lineup, especially with Tears potentially being out for a while. Charlie tries hard, but the poor kid hits like a pitcher against any team with a pulse. We really need Dickey behind the plate.
Well my only guess would be that they don’t feel comfortable going exclusively to Jared yet. Probably want to ramp him up. But yeah stark should be playing at least and having a better DH even if it is a lefty

VN Store

Back