The Official Texas A&M @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (3/24 6:30PM EST SEC NET+) (3/25 Noon EST ESPN 2) (3/26 1PM EST ESPN)

Burke to me is a much better version of Joey Gallo scary as hell when you see him at plate knowing any second he take you deep to all parts of ball park

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Is the guy going for A&M the one that got the W at LSU last week? Huge game with 1,3,4,5 waiting for us the next month. Would love to go 50/50 against those four and make hay late in the year. Never thought I would see the day when Mississippi State was a "get well" team you wanted to see roll in to town.

I'm thinking about starting a thread on ticket exchange. Some school out there has to have some kind of plan in place to transfer tickets better than we do. These big wheels that just eat their tickets game after game triggers my OCD every single day! Has to be a better plan. At minimum, UT needs to oversell the SRO tickets by a lot. There is plenty of room every time. This has been a "must win" series if we are going to compete for a championship and seats open all over the place in the premiums. Watching the highlights right now and you can even see it on tv. Besides the blue collar fan is a lot louder anyway. It takes a LOT to get my section on their feet
That will not solve the problem because if you have an SRO you cannot come sit until the fifth inning and then it has to be somewhere other than between the dugouts in the bottom section

That will not solve the problem because if you have an SRO you cannot come sit until the fifth inning and then it has to be somewhere other than between the dugouts in the bottom section
They really need to change that policy to give us a better homefield advantage. After 30 min or 2 full innings, they should allow folks to fill in the lower sections. Obviously they can move if there are late arrivals but way too many empty MVP seats.

Many of them are there but go in the MVP room to get food. I watched yesterday and there was only one row that continually stayed open but when you look it looked like a third of them were not there but they kind of rotate in and out of the MVP room.
Good point. too much networking vs game watching.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back