The Official TSIO TENNESSEE #17 (5-1) at #11 Ala**** (6-1) Thread - Zone Edition - 10/21 @ 3:30 PM EST - from Tuskaloser, Ala**** - CBS

Having met Exie, I will say she’s my kinda human. I’d be pleased as punch to have her as a neighbor, a friend, a distant relative (I wouldn’t wish that on her). If I lived in Asheville, I would go to hear her sing and play bells. I would invite her over and ready the fire pit for statistics course papers that she no longer needs.

For those of you who will troll me for the above, don’t forget my willingness to drive to Chattanooga just to meet VNsters for lunch. Volly and her hubby just seem like good people. Slice may just be the right person to own my great grandfather’s Remington 1900 with damask barrels. Red loves him, so there’s good in his character. Buckfama has his own struggles, but if he’s of a mind for an hour or so of human company, I’ll show up.

Yes, I had high fevers as a child. Left field is the next state over for me, or so it may seem sometimes. I’m genuine. Ask Joe and Tiffany.

Having met Exie, I will say she’s my kinda human. I’d be pleased as punch to have her as a neighbor, a friend, a distant relative (I wouldn’t wish that on her). If I lived in Asheville, I would go to hear her sing and play bells. I would invite her over and ready the fire pit for statistics course papers that she no longer needs.

For those of you who will troll me for the above, don’t forget my willingness to drive to Chattanooga just to meet VNsters for lunch. Volly and her hubby just seem like good people. Slice may just be the right person to own my great grandfather’s Remington 1900 with damask barrels. Red loves him, so there’s good in his character. Buckfama has his own struggles, but if he’s of a mind for an hour or so of human company, I’ll show up.

Yes, I had high fevers as a child. Left field is the next state over for me, or so it may seem sometimes. I’m genuine. Ask Joe and Tiffany.
Would you meet Toucan at the waffle house on Hixson Pike? If so, would he have to call a waaaambulance?

Last edited:
Reactions: 508mikey

And folks, when we all three met, there was not a word about VN or even UT. He's very normal in person!! 🤪 😂

And it goes without saying that his wife is a saint.

How the **** did you decide to post this load of crap in the GameDay thread? You are off your rocker. Eat some freaking carbs.
LOL an Organization brags about breaking and circumventing sec rules, paying off players, and fixing stuff for over a half a century... Their own students make videos talking about how prevelant they are on campus. I squarely name them when a game has rediculously one sided officiating that is sus as hell and has the nerve to say "1 penalty for 5 yards" (that helped them) while having countless plays with multiple holds at any moment.

Some of you:

"Why I never! I Can't beleive you could think they could commit such trangressions. How dare you impune their integrity Sur! What Drugs are you on? How can you question their integrity I'd like to know! I say, I say, How's your realationship with the Lord I'd like to know?! You suh are a tin foil wearing conspiracy heathen! "

3a7bb562db6d0be9e36ef35608f15404.jpg

I dunno consummate bootlicking is second nature for some I guess. Any boot anywhere will do, Let me repeat GTFO with that shiz.

Last edited:
LOL an Organization brags about breaking sec rules and fixing stuff for over a half a century... Their own students make videos talking about how prevelant they are on campus. I squarely name them when a game has rediculously one sided officiating that is sus as hell and has the nerve to say "1 penalty for 5 yards" (that helped them) while having countless plays with multiple holds at any moment.

Some of you:

"Why I never! I Can't beleive you could think they could commit such trangressions. How dare you impune their integrity Sur! What Drugs are you on? How can you question their integrity I'd like to know! How's your realationship with the Lord I'd like to know?! "

View attachment 589848

I dunno consummate bootlicking is second nature for some I guess. Let me repeat GTFO with that shiz.
^^^^

Literally NO ONE here has said that.

As opposed to your careful reasoning, amirite?
My reasoning hasn't changed, I been saying it for years. Hard to call it a kneejerk, when it's literally what I been talking about for a long time, and even posted links before the game.

LOL an Organization brags about breaking and circumventing sec rules, paying off players, and fixing stuff for over a half a century... Their own students make videos talking about how prevelant they are on campus. I squarely name them when a game has rediculously one sided officiating that is sus as hell and has the nerve to say "1 penalty for 5 yards" (that helped them) while having countless plays with multiple holds at any moment.

Some of you:

"Why I never! I Can't beleive you could think they could commit such trangressions. How dare you impune their integrity Sur! What Drugs are you on? How can you question their integrity I'd like to know! I say, I say, How's your realationship with the Lord I'd like to know?! You suh are a tin foil wearing conspiracy heathen! "

View attachment 589848

I dunno consummate bootlicking is second nature for some I guess. Any boot anywhere will do, Let me repeat GTFO with that shiz.
NVM, I'm done. Ignorance list bound.

Last edited:
NVM, I'm done. Ignorance list bound.
yore know more then a triggert bowed up party pooper today haha
just think of all the entertainment value you gon loose.....hours and hours of conspiratorial podcast videos.....I mean it's not like you have a job and don't have time for all dat chit....oh wait
NVM

Edit: also shuddup @joevol33

Reactions: joevol33
just think of all the entertainment value you gon loose.....hours and hours of conspiratorial podcast videos.....I mean it's not like you have a job and don't have time for all dat chit....oh wait
NVM

Sometimes your posts make The sound and the Fury look like an easy read. 😀

strange you say that....talked about WF today....a couple of them had actually seen the statue at Ole Sis, which was good that they could at least connect to something in the real world hahaha
I’m a big fan, but I have never finished Sound and Fury. Started it several times, need to try again.

NVM

Two of us are triggert 4 words in.

VN Store

Back