The Official Tyler Announcement Thread

So I'm listening to sports animal in anticipation of this announcement. I don't think I've ever listened to these guys before.... not the brightest lights on the tree, are they?....

My first time too. This is terrible. I actually find myself embarrassed for them.

My first time too. This is terrible. I actually find myself embarrassed for them.

Only time I listened to them was a recording of their interview with Scotty Hopson right after his verbal commitment. I, too, was embarrassed for them.

I was lurking on a KY board and they actually said that if TS comes back he will be, hands down, the best player in the SEC next year. If they can bring themselves to admint that the world must be coming to an end.

a post from Catspause...

Tenn goes into next year clear favorite to win SEC again....Reply
Tyler smith is staying.

Hopson moved up to #5 ranked player in the 08 class.

Tenn returns Chism, Crews, Ramar Smith, adds hopson, and Cam tatum, etc...

No one really close to that other than Florida.

Almost time guys. While we wait...does anyone have any idea what UNC's guys are doing or when they'll announce?

I was lurking on a KY board and they actually said that if TS comes back he will be, hands down, the best player in the SEC next year. If they can bring themselves to admint that the world must be coming to an end.

Wake up Rex surely your dreaming at the keyboard again.:birgits_giggle:

back at ya......

and i think he stays....as more and more underclassmen declared, unless he just got a great report on his draft status, it seems the talent pool is a little deeper now.....which should cause more uncertainty on his status.....

anyway, hope he stays for selfish reasons......but if he can get his, by all means.......wish you luck Tyler.
Early on, I thought hey the guy's 21 and has a family... go for it. Now, I think it's probably a better option to stick around. Someone said the NBA money drops significantly after the first 15 or 20...

Early on, I thought hey the guy's 21 and has a family... go for it. Now, I think it's probably a better option to stick around. Someone said the NBA money drops significantly after the first 15 or 20...
yep. and he would be one of the 'name' players next season.....could position himself quite nicely.

but i wont' blame him if he does leave....

Somehow my "copy" of the web address didn't work. Regardless, one sports site is already "officially" reporting that Tyler is staying. Someone posted the site on GoVolsXtra under one of the comments (in Tylers article obviously).....or you could just wait the 5 minutes.

VN Store

Back