The Official Vandy @ #1 Tennessee SEC Tourney Game 1 Thread (Wed. May 22 5:30PM EST SEC NETWORK)

And that's why I really wish we'd focus on striking a guy out instead of runners on base. I think it divides the attention of the pitcher too much for him to make the pitches he's capable off.

I gotta say there were at least three to four pitches in that sequence that were literally down the middle just above the belt called balls yet last half inning a ball high and tight to Curley was called a strike .. but alas our defense is awful … I love amicks offense but does it out weigh his god awful d?

Snead is not a starter, not a good last outing and now this. Looks like we should just rest up for regionals and start one of the freshman tomorrow

Has nothing to do with it…I can’t not make it down for the morning games and will not drive 6 hrs for only one guaranteed game with 3 nights hotel. If we win then we are guaranteed two going forward and I can make it to the night session tomorrow.
Too much nuance for the masses….

Reactions: volplaya8
And that's why I really wish we'd focus on striking a guy out instead of runners on base. I think it divides the attention of the pitcher too much for him to make the pitches he's capable off.
I recall last couple of years people complaining because we didn't hold runners

Reactions: BruisedOrange

VN Store

Back