The Official Vandy @ #1 Tennessee SEC Tourney Game 1 Thread (Wed. May 22 5:30PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Pitching is not our best suit this year and when our bats are silent, which it appears is the case tonight, we are vulnerable. Hope the bats heat up and get control of thus game.. It appears that we are swing for the fences, and. Not connecting. All this got started with a walk and led to five runs for Vandy. Not our sharpest outing so far.
Top 10 nationally just isn’t gonna cut it.

Getting smoked by rival Vandy in the first game after seeing kittens try to hand us some separation is a not a good take

Tony's decisions on our starter, leaving him in too long, & even our DP hasn't work out. Maybe sent the wrong message to the team and fans. Lose two in a row and this team could become a head case (like me)

Apologies to Chap. This is why I'm sitting on my couch and Tony's in Bham.

Although, I personally wouldn't give a rat's arse to ever spend that much time in Bham

I hate that because I enjoy your interaction. We love you no matter what and understand if you need to be distant during game threads.
It's the over reaction. Do we want to win every game? Yup. Are we going to win every game? Nope. Half the people on here: oh we are done, we suck, they don't know how to play baseball, etc. It's over by the 4th. No, it's not. We are allowed to score in any inning, even the 9th. And if anybody thinks these boys don't want to win every game, they can stop watching anytime, it's not mandatory.

VN Store

Back