The Official Vandy @ #1 Tennessee SEC Tourney Game 1 Thread (Wed. May 22 5:30PM EST SEC NETWORK)

That is why I can’t take the shift….squaring a ball and hitting it up the middle should be a friggen hit barring a web gem type play from a middle infielder…damnit

Reactions: theroyz71
Well that was a wasted inning.. not sure why we don’t put a right handed hitter against the lefty there to get a better opportunity.. doubt Chapman would get more than the one hit

I also drink Coors Light as what I refer to as my piss beer. Nothing beats a Guinness pint if done to the Dublin standard though…I will say Hofbrahaus Dunkel out of the tap is mighty tasty as well
Where do you find Hofbrau dunkel on draft?

The shift got us there. Corbin will do all he can to win this one even if it means emptying the bullpen. An L will crush Vandy.

Vandy reliver #1's day is done after 21 pitches and 0 K's. Vandy reliever #2 to the mound.

Tears - K.

Curley - Base hit to LF.

Chapman - Grounder to SS who was shifted to 2B. 6-3 DP.

Vandy leads 7-4. End of the 6th.

Vandy reliver #2 is at 14 pitches and 1 K. Vandy pitchers have 5 K's on the day.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I also drink Coors Light as what I refer to as my piss beer. Nothing beats a Guinness pint if done to the Dublin standard though…I will say Hofbrahaus Dunkel out of the tap is mighty tasty as well
I try to spread the love. You may find me drinking miller light, MHL, Coors Light, Coors Banquet, PBR, Modelo, shiner bock, Pacifico, old style...

VN Store

Back