The Official Vandy @ #1 Tennessee SEC Tourney Game 1 Thread (Wed. May 22 5:30PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Going into today, Kentucky had an 11 point lead over Tennessee for a #4.
With a win, Tennessee may allow UT to pass Kentucky as WarrenNolan.com says a win over Vandy is worth 15 points. (A loss is -37)
However, the Kentucky/LSU resulted in a net 2.2 point loss. I'm not sure how that works but who am I to argue.
Albany and Illinois are both losing to some bad teams which will cost UT 5.2 points if both lose.

The Vols are 20 points behind North Carolina for 3rd and 57 points behind Arkansas for 2nd. Clemson is in 6th and 72 points behind Tennessee.

I saw this because the RPI is the only computer ranking or human poll that does not have Tennessee as #1

Tennessee remains #1 in newly important KPI .005 ahead of Texas A&M. UK is/was in 3rd 0.011 behind
Kentucky now has a 13th loss compared to UT's 10.

With a win, Tennessee may allow UT to pass Kentucky as WarrenNolan.com says a win over Vandy is worth 15 points. (A loss is -37)
However, the Kentucky/LSU resulted in a net 2.2 point loss. I'm not sure how that works but who am I to argue.
Albany and Illinois are both losing to some bad teams which will cost UT 5.2 points if both lose.

The Vols are 20 points behind North Carolina for 3rd and 57 points behind Arkansas for 2nd. Clemson is in 6th and 72 points behind Tennessee.

I saw this because the RPI is the only computer ranking or human poll that does not have Tennessee as #1
8C6A9CC7-9D40-4313-8DBA-14B89D0466AE.jpeg

Tennessee remains #1 in newly important KPI .005 ahead of Texas A&M. UK is/was in 3rd 0.011 behind
You have a beautiful mind.

Hell, I thought my offer of a case of Miller High Life was upping the ante...
😎
If it is wet, contains alcohol, and nice buzz without vicious hangover, I’m in. Discovered Old Shed and Fairhope breweries so fridge stocked with those. Miller Light on boat in hot sun. Good 4.0 pr plus Vivino Cab or Merlot with steak. Iced tea and whiskey on rocks with BBQ. BEAM FOR BaseVols game. Maragarita with nachos and Jimmy Buffett. Might be a fireball shots night if we don’t score early this evening. Bride is a nurse and mixologist so there is that.

That post gave me a headache. Just win and drink more beer.

Watching the Commode doors vs Flawda. If they can stop cowbells and other forms of team distraction, why not Whistler? He gives a team an obvious advantage. We are the Volunteers. We should fire our long rifles and cannons during the game when opponents are batting or pitching. Sound fair enough?
I’d be fine if somebody just walked up and hit him in the mouth.
Gumpland fine for that couldn’t be more than $100 🤷‍♂️

What’s everyone’s opinion on the tournament? Let’s win it or doesn’t really matter to you? I know rest would be somewhat good. Just curious to see where y’all are with this tournament. I’m in the “hope we win” camp.
I'll get back with you after I see how our 1st game goes :)

If it is wet, contains alcohol, and nice buzz without vicious hangover, I’m in. Discovered Old Shed and Fairhope breweries so fridge stocked with those. Miller Light on boat in hot sun. Good 4.0 pr plus Vivino Cab or Merlot with steak. Iced tea and whiskey on rocks with BBQ. BEAM FOR BaseVols game. Maragarita with nachos and Jimmy Buffett. Might be a fireball shots night if we don’t score early this evening. Bride is a nurse and mixologist so there is that.

I see Old Shed and Miller Lite in the same sentence I perk up... so what it Old Shed?

Reactions: ArdentVol
What’s everyone’s opinion on the tournament? Let’s win it or doesn’t really matter to you? I know rest would be somewhat good. Just curious to see where y’all are with this tournament. I’m in the “hope we win” camp.

I just wanna win today. Does it mean anything, nah…I just hate VU that much. Take it from there. I am gonna root for Pittsburgh today.

Watching the Commode doors vs Flawda. If they can stop cowbells and other forms of team distraction, why not Whistler? He gives a team an obvious advantage. We are the Volunteers. We should fire our long rifles and cannons during the game when opponents are batting or pitching. Sound fair enough?
I understand it annoys some fans but it’s part of the game. Can you imagine if they tried to make @cobbwebb0710 stop squealing behind home plate at home games!?

VN Store

Back