The Official Western Carolina @ Tennessee Game Thread (Tues. 3/21 6:30PM EST) SECNET+

Wholesale lineup changes today. Doesn’t seem like Tony buys into the lame “cold weather” excuse for the poor showing in CoMo. Looks like he’s making a statement to some guys that they have to be better.
I know Mizzou plays in those conditions, but they weren't layered up. Was it that cold that we were bundled up like we were heading out for a dog sled race instead of a baseball game? I can see it affecting pitchers due to the wind, grip and staying loose, but it looked like some just didn't want to be out there. Bad body language. Losing is one thing, but when you don't look like you want to compete, that's a different kettle of fish.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD
kudos >
VFLs IN THE WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC
Two VFLs represented the Vols in the 2023 World Baseball Classic. Liam Spence and Team Australia made it through the Group Stage before being eliminated by Cuba in the quarterfinals, while Julio Borbon served as the first base coach for the Dominican Republic. The finals for the event take place Tuesday night with Team USA facing the winner of Japan and Mexico at 7 p.m. ET in Miami, Florida, a loanDepot Park

Not necessarily buying the scorched earth wholesale changes, Maui and CMoore had 70% of the hits last weekend and Burke didn‘t hit at all.….
I betting CTV has discussed the lineup with the players mentioned. Bottom line is the team has underperformed in sec play.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back