The Oklahoman on UT vs OU

Maybe, but players cant just come back and make an instant impact in a game like this. Especially on the offensive line. That line needs time to be consistent and gel. The ones coming back havent played a snap in live game reps. It will be noticeable. Im more on fence that this maynot go UT's way simply because of the environment and CJH history of big road games. TN hasnt beaten a ranked SEC opponent on the road since when? 2006? #10 UGA?
LSU was 16th in 2022 when we thrashed them at LSU.

Reactions: feathersax
Tennessee will probably lose a game this season,but it won't be Saturday against Oklahoma. Butch,as inept as he is, almost pulled it off in Norman, only his stupidity saved the sooner. Coach JH is competent and I'm confident we win, BIG.
The game in Norman was 34-10. Not close. The one Butch screwed up was in Neyland.

They need to head over to VN, because some of our fans think that we're outmatched.
Idk that anyone has said we’re outmatched. Some just believe there is a reality where we can lose. If we let the crowd force some penalties, put Nico in some bad situations we can lose. Idk that anyone has said there’s a high probability of us losing, I think it’s the opposite. I don’t think OU has many avenues of winning.

Maybe, but players cant just come back and make an instant impact in a game like this. Especially on the offensive line. That line needs time to be consistent and gel. The ones coming back havent played a snap in live game reps. It will be noticeable. Im more on fence that this maynot go UT's way simply because of the environment and CJH history of big road games. TN hasnt beaten a ranked SEC opponent on the road since when? 2006? #10 UGA?

2016 Dobb Nail Boot at UGA

ah your right! Sorry i tossed those bricks in the rivers of flushed memory along time ago 😂

As well as:

Sat, Oct 8 2022@LSU25 LSUW40-13

Go Vols!

I adjusted the line to UT -13.5 for the bigger payout. I'm thinking the final score will be in the neighborhood of 31-10. The only thing we lose is the no-defensive-TD streak.

VN Store

Back