The Problems with Trans-ideology

Cool rant. Trans people have existed for thousands of years, that's truth. And here we are in 2023 with people still saying the country is dying (or "Communist") because they exist lol

Can you give examples of anthropology supporting this outside of religious or spiritual shamanism?

I've brought the abscence of trans, outside of the aforementioned examples, in anthropolgy records as a point of contention in the past. Nobody has refuted it.

Does the modern trans movement promulgate their identity through some form of spiritualism? The trans activists certainly haven't been vocal about it if so. Spiritualism was the primary impetus to the indigenous shamans identities.

Noah Fencebutt
@Noah_Fencebutt
·
2h
Got it, biological facts don’t matter.

Therefore, he is not bald, he just needs to work harder to grow hair.

=============

LastKnownSurvivor
@4everwalkalone
·
1h
Yeah, all she needs to do is upgrade her genetics super-quick. Nothing to it.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

Noah Fencebutt
@Noah_Fencebutt
·
2h
Got it, biological facts don’t matter.

Therefore, he is not bald, he just needs to work harder to grow hair.

=============

LastKnownSurvivor
@4everwalkalone
·
1h
Yeah, all she needs to do is upgrade her genetics super-quick. Nothing to it.

Would have loved to have heard a heckler say “she’s a f’ing idiot!”

Transgender Girl Aged ELEVEN dons princess gown to become Youngest grand marshal of Orlando Pride parade​

• Schoolteacher mother Jaime says Dempsey identified as a girl from 18-months
An 11-year-old transgender girl is 'living her best life' her mother insisted as the pair soaked up the applause at Orlando's Come Out With Pride Festival on Saturday.

Dempsey Jara became the youngest grand marshal in the event's history as she paraded in an open top car through the streets of the Florida city at one of the world's biggest Pride events.

'She's just always gravitated toward girl things, girls' toys,' schoolteacher mom Jaime Jara, 45, told the Orlando Sentinel.

'She'd say, 'I'm a girl in my heart and my brain'. She's been on this journey since she was five and she's living her best life.'

1697996700169.png
Dempsey's parents Dennis and Jaime have documented her transition on an Instagram page

1697996884376.png

Transgender Girl Aged ELEVEN dons princess gown to become Youngest grand marshal of Orlando Pride parade​

• Schoolteacher mother Jaime says Dempsey identified as a girl from 18-months
An 11-year-old transgender girl is 'living her best life' her mother insisted as the pair soaked up the applause at Orlando's Come Out With Pride Festival on Saturday.

Dempsey Jara became the youngest grand marshal in the event's history as she paraded in an open top car through the streets of the Florida city at one of the world's biggest Pride events.

'She's just always gravitated toward girl things, girls' toys,' schoolteacher mom Jaime Jara, 45, told the Orlando Sentinel.

'She'd say, 'I'm a girl in my heart and my brain'. She's been on this journey since she was five and she's living her best life.'

View attachment 589601
Dempsey's parents Dennis and Jaime have documented her transition on an Instagram page

View attachment 589602

Scary!!!! No one is trans or gay or straight until they turn 18!!!!

Female-Born Trans Man is Given £64K of Public Cash To Find A Sperm Donor: Sex Education writer gets Arts Council grant to host live Netflix show to grill men on their suitability to father child​

A trans man - born a woman and still with a uterus - is searching for a sperm donor to get pregnant after securing more than £64,000 of public money to do it.

Krishna Istha, from London, is a filmmaker and writer for hit Netflix show Sex Education.

Istha has won taxpayers' money to create a performance called First Trimester, in which audience members are quizzed about their lives to see if they would be suitable sperm donors.

This isn't just a performance. Audience members are actually being screened to become sperm donors for Istha and fellow trans male partner Logan Rea.

1698029811613.png
Krishna Istha (left), from London, is a filmmaker and writer for hit Netflix show Sex Education. He is using a theatre show to screen for potential sperm donors for Istha and fellow trans male partner Logan Rea (right)

VN Store

Back