The road runs through Rogersville

Tumbleweedvol

Believe it or not this is where it goes. I'm an old vol and raised in East Tenn. It goes through Rogersville and the marble mines. It's a tough old world of Jack Daniels and Lynchburg but, being a person familiar with the Big O, I'll tell you it goes through Rogersville in order for us to get back on track! Go ahead and bash me. I know I'm an old dog in a young man's world. I suspect it's Charlie Strong and Mulberry ridge in Hancock County! Go Big Orange. :salute:

Reactions: 1 person
I quit doing acid back in the late 70s but I like your post. You must have some good s*%t up there in Rogersville.

Reactions: 10 people
Believe it or not this is where it goes. I'm an old vol and raised in East Tenn. It goes through Rogersville and the marble mines. It's a tough old world of Jack Daniels and Lynchburg but, being a person familiar with the Big O, I'll tell you it goes through Rogersville in order for us to get back on track! Go ahead and bash me. I know I'm an old dog in a young man's world. I suspect it's Charlie Strong and Mulberry ridge in Hancock County! Go Big Orange. :salute:

Amen brother!

O rly? No Homo? :blink:

Dude, put the bottle and or joint down and back away from your computer slowly.

Reactions: 1 person
I've been through Rogersville many times in my life and have absolutely no clue what this thread is about

Reactions: 5 people

I'm not sure I know what to think of this. :crazy:

confused.gif

Reactions: 4 people

Unicoi County, the only place to hang an elephant. Tough, hard nosed, good people!!!:rock: That's where tumbleweed vol is from.

Last edited:
I live in lynchuburg!

I installed gas pumps at the Rogersville School Bus garage about 7 years ago. It's a very beautiful place, but I have no idea what this thread is about. But, Rogersville all the way!!!!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back