The road runs through Rogersville

My "strong drink" connection was from Blount County, but Ole J.R. is gone now, gone with The Frog. RIP.

Copperhead road is in Johnson County or am I wrong? Still trying to figure out what the OP is saying.

Nope , THAT road runs through Maynardville !!

Wow, I didn't even know it was real.

I did find an old still near my folks place in SE Knox County years ago, circa 1985 when I was still in HS. Hadn't been used in quite a while, but it was an interesting find, to say the least. :)

Heck we can all just meet and tailgate,,, and wait on the AD to give us a reason not to stay stoned as gourds

Witch Doctor from that part of the jungle..Beech Creek Maui wowi the best. lol
BNL

Didn't know you were from this side of God's country. I traveled through Beech Creek many times from Rville to Fall Branch. Pretty land through those parts, and the best shine corn can make.:loco:

I live in Mount Carmel now, so I travel a different route to Fall Branch.

Reactions: 1 person
They have brewed some good stuff in Beech Creek and there was some good fishing in Big Creek.

I remember fishing that creek as a young boy. It used to have some good small mouth in it, but now not so much. I took my boys there last summer, fishing across the road from Ames restaraunt. We caught a few blue gill and red eye, but no small mouth.

Believe it or not this is where it goes. I'm an old vol and raised in East Tenn. It goes through Rogersville and the marble mines. It's a tough old world of Jack Daniels and Lynchburg but, being a person familiar with the Big O, I'll tell you it goes through Rogersville in order for us to get back on track! Go ahead and bash me. I know I'm an old dog in a young man's world. I suspect it's Charlie Strong and Mulberry ridge in Hancock County! Go Big Orange. :salute:

Instead go through Choptack, tread well in Treadway, then up over Copper Ridge past the old zinc mine, over home and into Snake Holler. Check it.

Strawberry Mescaline! Yeeeowwww! Foghat and Johnny Winter at the Coliseum. I think if these Athletic Department cats "had something for the head" as we used to say, we would have us a far out coach by now. Wood

VN Store

Back