The Rock/Metal Thread

I legit never listend to Morbid after Domination, which I actually really liked when it came out.

The last time I heard any Morbid was Illud Divinum Insanus and I threw up a little bit.
They all can't be winners. Listen to any Iron Maiden album after fear of the dark. Talk about vomit and they are one of my all time favs.

I have an adult job too but don't work at 6pm. I've seen MA 4 times and they typically play a good mixture of all their albums. Forgot you lived in ATL.
I was joking about the adult job. I am an adult, in a job, looking over man babies.

My job has sucked my off work life out of me this past year and I havent been able to do anything. I missed Hypocrisy and Dying Fetus here, 2 of my top 10 favorite bands (fetus prob #1) because of work.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
They all can't be winners. Listen to any Iron Maiden album after fear of the dark. Talk about vomit and they are one of my all time favs.
I was a huge Katatonia fan, then they turned to sh!t. Their newest album ISNT that bad..but maybe because I'm in my 40's I'm getting weak.

And to fix that? Gonna spin some Prostitute Disfigurement. :D

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
I went through a death metal phase in the 90s including M.A. I still listen to Death's Human because it's so good.

I still like Metallica. Of course new can never match the classics, but it's all good to me.

Reactions: davethevol
I went through a death metal phase in the 90s including M.A. I still listen to Death's Human because it's so good.

I still like Metallica. Of course new can never match the classics, but it's all good to me.
I never could get into MA. They’ve always been super talented, but their music wasn’t something that I could appreciate. Death, on the other hand, is my favorite death metal band. Individual Thought Patterns and Symbolic are just unreal albums.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Probably my favorite song of this decade...so far. The first 3:30 minutes has everything I want in a blackish metal song...1:45 is where is kicks into high epic gear.

Who is that in your Avi? That a real Statue?
Charles "The Hammer" Martel. Stopped the muslims from invading Europe in 732 at the Battle of Tours. Granddad of Charlemagne. Some might consider the savior of Europe. The statue is at Versailles. My personal hero after Bruce Campbell.

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back