THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Also shame on you for not noticing the free money you could have contributed to the group👀🤣🤣 one of your parlay boost you posted had a loser today that means the rest are a straight cash *Virginia or was it @Volsdeep4 who posted it🤔

Also shame on you for not noticing the free money you could have contributed to the group👀🤣🤣 one of your parlay boost you posted had a loser today that means the rest are a straight cash *Virginia or was it @Volsdeep4 who posted it🤔
Man I have been so hectic with work and life this week, the only thing I have in right now is the monster 15 leg parlay ha. I need to get something else in for tonight at some point. One thing about March madness I feel like I never have time to go thru things and just always rush and put in nonsense

Man I have been so hectic with work and life this week, the only thing I have in right now is the monster 15 leg parlay ha. I need to get something else in for tonight at some point. One thing about March madness I feel like I never have time to go thru things and just always rush and put in nonsense

I understand smelling the lottery sometimes gets your distracted 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: ionaVOL
I was all about SDSU from before the tourney they need to handle business here and keep the dream alive. Iowa is the one I just can’t see, they just aren’t good

Iowa game will be all about if Auburn can keep up or not. Iowa is #3 in the nation in adjusted offensive efficiency. They are really strong offensively. Defensively though they were next to last in conference and not good at all. If Auburn is hitting shots I can see it being a high scoring affair. I picked Iowa just because I think their offense can carry them.. but who knows. I’ll be watching that one closely to see if I should cash out or not. I’m sitting at double my money right now and if the Arky game keeps going how it is, I may have a triple my money cash out going into the Iowa game.

Iowa game will be all about if Auburn can keep up or not. Iowa is #3 in the nation in adjusted offensive efficiency. They are really strong offensively. Defensively though they were next to last in conference and not good at all. If Auburn is hitting shots I can see it being a high scoring affair. I picked Iowa just because I think their offense can carry them.. but who knows. I’ll be watching that one closely to see if I should cash out or not. I’m sitting at double my money right now and if the Arky game keeps going how it is, I may have a triple my money cash out going into the Iowa game.

Well Arkansas is handling and if auburn wins then Tennessee loses

Well Arkansas is handling and if auburn wins then Tennessee loses
Money is coming in on Auburn. I got in earlier at Iowa -108, and they are at +102 now. So slight swing. In that past for me the late money usually had it wrong. What’s your experience with the late odd swings?

Money is coming in on Auburn. I got in earlier at Iowa -108, and they are at +102 now. So slight swing. In that past for me the late money usually had it wrong. What’s your experience with the late odd swings?

Usually when the teams are even to a pick ‘em they push it to the + side hoping people pick the favorites…it’s a cash leave it.

How come DK doesn’t have the Arkansas game or Boise St game to wager on? Or is it just my app they are keeping it from????

VN Store

Back