THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

All I have left after that Boise state game is Xavier, Marquette, Nc state, Providence and Miami. Need to be smart today and come up with a couple more and someone to load up on straight

Reactions: Volsdeep4
Here are the winners picked for the bracket above. Right now the bracket is at 75% through day 1. If nothing misses, rd 1 will be 92%. Hopefully it will duplicate day1 and be at 75% or better.
Screenshots_2023-03-17-10-57-25~2.png

It’s March madness and you have none of the lower seeds advancing … just the two spreads
I should have a couple in there, unless I copied the wrong bracket or unless the lower seeds I picked didn't make it. I know I didn't pick Virginia, or AZ to lose.

Remove 2 of the questionable picks and it's left at this. Which ones are wrong?
View attachment 541327
I don’t like the St Mary’s pick. Is it wrong? Who knows, but I’ve been picking VCU in all my picks. Also took Kent State in another one after reading about them. The rest of the picks are right in line with what I’ve been doing.

I didn’t put this in any of my regular bets besides my upset only parlay but UC Santa Barbara is another one. Not sure I like them enough to actually pick them outright but +10.5 spread? Maybe.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I don’t like the St Mary’s pick. Is it wrong? Who knows, but I’ve been picking VCU in all my picks. Also took Kent State in another one after reading about them. The rest of the picks are right in line with what I’ve been doing.

I didn’t put this in any of my regular bets besides my upset only parlay but UC Santa Barbara is another one. Not sure I like them enough to actually pick them outright but +10.5 spread? Maybe.
I'm not sure about ucsb. I've watched the score lines closely all year, but the uc teams confuse me, Irvine, Santa Barbara, etc. 😆

I'm with you on VCU. A lot of predictions have them with the upset. If today goes anything like yesterday's bracket, then 4/16 of my bracket picks are wrong. I tried to just avoid the ones it could be and ended up with a decent parlay. But. . . March madness may ensue, so who knows?

Reactions: Nash_Vol97

VN Store

Back