The temporary Vols baseball thread 2024 till Mexico gets through saving the world and can do the important VN work.

tl;dr warning
stfu gtfo ngaf etc.

that situation early on

their hitter interfered with Stark's throw to second with the runner trying to steal from first to second
correctly called batter interference, batter is out
at the time: runner sent back to first

then the umps ruled it a double play, even though Stark never threw to second

then they went to replay...I mean what were they looking at?

only thing I could think was if the runner going from first to second slid out of the base path and into Curley

I guess I'm wondering in what situation if no throw was made to second how they could ever think it would be a DP

final call: runner put back on first, which was the correct call, and of course there was no negative reaction from TN bench or fans
final call was the right call
I don't know what they were looking at?

tl;dr warning
stfu gtfo ngaf etc.

that situation early on

their hitter interfered with Stark's throw to second with the runner trying to steal from first to second
correctly called batter interference, batter is out
at the time: runner sent back to first

then the umps ruled it a double play, even though Stark never threw to second

then they went to replay...I mean what were they looking at?

only thing I could think was if the runner going from first to second slid out of the base path and into Curley

I guess I'm wondering in what situation if no throw was made to second how they could ever think it would be a DP

final call: runner put back on first, which was the correct call, and of course there was no negative reaction from TN bench or fans
final call was the right call
I don't know what they were looking at?
It’s hard on us when you fail to mask your rational thought.

VN Store

Back