The temporary Vols baseball thread 2024 till Mexico gets through saving the world and can do the important VN work.

@GordonC, the kid who replaced Ensley, Colby Backus, is a product of Daniel Boone via Walters State
tl;dr warning
I saw that only a few days ago. I am way behind on knowing things like that sometimes.
I think he's the one who's dating the daughter of someone I know. I know she's dating a UT baseball player who went to school in this area, and I had sort of ruled out KC because he didn't go to school near here. I don't know if those are the only two, though.

tl;dr warning
I saw that only a few days ago. I am way behind on knowing things like that sometimes.
I think he's the one who's dating the daughter of someone I know. I know she's dating a UT baseball player who went to school in this area, and I had sort of ruled out KC because he didn't go to school near here. I don't know if those are the only two, though.
Kirby went to school in the area up until 8th grade and considers JC as his hometown. We think based off names that Kirby’s brother played at Boone too. He played for Citadel.

Reactions: GordonC
tl;dr
watchin these games got me thinkin about all the gimmicks teams have
(Gheyters are doin some chicken thing, and UK had the Spiderman and the hardhat with candy the other day)
Every Pittsburgh Pirates fan should have this shirt:
And Joe dey have it in yore size (XS) hahaha

VN Store

Back