The temporary Vols baseball thread 2024 till Mexico gets through saving the world and can do the important VN work.

😅. Stop posting how I feel? Isn't that what we do? Being serious, I only said we gotta rally tomorrow, or it's over. Dud I make a false statement? Not being smart, and I get some of you guys take anything like that as we don't have any hope, or just being negative, but it's not that. A loss tonight means we have to win tomorrow, that's obviously a fact. If we lose tomorrow's game, it just happens sometimes, that's fact. Me being irked at all the "tennessee is always almost champs" is fact. I'm not calling us almost, I'm saying it irks me, which us a fact. So all I did was post facts about how I feel, and I should stop?😅
stop paying attention to dumbasses on Facebook hahahaha

Reactions: VolNExile
And I know comeback tonight is possible. I saw someone say that's game, and thought it was over. I can't watch, keeping up here before I e en go to Google searching, so excuse me

😅. Stop posting how I feel? Isn't that what we do? Being serious, I only said we gotta rally tomorrow, or it's over. Dud I make a false statement? Not being smart, and I get some of you guys take anything like that as we don't have any hope, or just being negative, but it's not that. A loss tonight means we have to win tomorrow, that's obviously a fact. If we lose tomorrow's game, it just happens sometimes, that's fact. Me being irked at all the "tennessee is always almost champs" is fact. I'm not calling us almost, I'm saying it irks me, which us a fact. So all I did was post facts about how I feel, and I should stop?😅
no. with you we're losing every single game. every single one of them. There's three innings left in this game. so just stop

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
no. with you we're losing every single game. every single one of them. There's three innings left in this game. so just stop
I've only been negative twice, the fsu game, and discouraged about thus one. That's literally the only 2 in all of this. Likely, because there has been reason to not be happy about the game. That said, I'm willing to say i was wrong if anybody can show where any other games I said we were gonna lose? I didn't even post during most, because I was at work, only boom after we won. Maybe I'm wrong though, I'm sure one of you can fund me saying we're gonna lose during e ery game?

I've only been negative twice, the fsu game, and discouraged about thus one. That's literally the only 2 in all of this. Likely, because there has been reason to not be happy about the game. That said, I'm willing to say i was wrong if anybody can show where any other games I said we were gonna lose? I didn't even post during most, because I was at work, only boom after we won. Maybe I'm wrong though, I'm sure one of you can fund me saying we're gonna lose during e ery game?
I can only fund so many errors so I don’t even care. I’m talking grand scheme, across the whole spectrum of Vol sports.

VN Store

Back