The ultimate Pillow Fight! Mike Lindell's symposium

I mean I could be wrong but the idea that he just happened to have a stroke on the eve of the symposium where people with actual credentials were going to be examining the stuff that he provided to Lindell, which now turns out to not be legitimate, seems a bit convenient.

I am betting he didn't have a stroke. However, the prospect of being outed as a phony and the accompanying stress would be enough to cause a stroke in an overweight 68 year old man. But keep on with the same tired Q type arguments.

I have said that false information from Russia helped Trump win. I have never called it a stolen election or voter fraud.
That’s completely unverifiable in either direction so I can’t really argue or tell you that you are wrong. If it did have an effect it’s more or less the same as all the other misinformation and lies politicians and media outlets spew

I am betting he didn't have a stroke. However, the prospect of being outed as a phony and the accompanying stress would be enough to cause a stroke in an overweight 68 year old man. But keep on with the same tired Q type arguments.
You lost me with the “Q type arguments” thing.

The Clinton murder theories etc. Convenient that he suffered a stroke. etc etc etc
Ok. I’m not saying anybody killed him. I’m saying he’s an experienced conman who knows to skip town the night before his con got exposed.

Lindell’s retained subject matter experts are saying that the data they’re looking at is not legitimate.

It hasn’t and likely never will be. Suspicious things did occur, I’m not saying it’s proof but there is some smoke. If Trump one under these circumstances you’d be saying the exact same things.

No there isn't. It's imaginary. Trumpsters cling to it because he does. Its pathetic.

Reactions: NashVol11
https://amp.washingtontimes.com/new...says-they-cant-pro/?__twitter_impression=true

Starting to sound like Lindell got taken for a ride by the Hammer and Scorecard guy.

I think that is true. I have looked in here and again and I haven't seen proof of any cheating.

That said, the one thing I did see STRONG evidence of is that the machines are WAN/internet accessible. They have both the hardware and software to do so. By most state laws, those should not be there. That gives them the ability to cheat but so far, nothing has been proven that someone used it.

Look, I used to manage one of the largest voting systems in the country with over 7000 machines, so I KNOW what they can and cannot do (or at least could when I was there). We did not use Dominion but a competitor. If there is ANY way the machines CAN be networked, that is illegal (or was in the state I was in) and they CANNOT be certified. Most county election boards would have nowhere near the technical capability we had to know if the whole thing was being stolen out from under them - and what we had was a joke compared to most tech companies I have been at. These board jobs are patronage and dont attract the best tech minds.

So I know of many ways that this election was probably stolen but that does not provide proof of it in a court of law. Same thing with the machines - lets get the info and dig into it for a bit and see what is there. Not a good sign though that the boards have networking chips.

Ok. I’m not saying anybody killed him. I’m saying he’s an experienced conman who knows to skip town the night before his con got exposed.

Lindell’s retained subject matter experts are saying that the data they’re looking at is not legitimate.

Misunderstood your post. Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: RockyTop85

Yeah, anything gotten from the hammer guy, I am suspicious of. I think Mike was taken for a ride and the guy conveniently had a stroke just before he had to face the music. That said, didn't they also get some info from a CO voting machine? My guess is as a result of this hoopla, some county commission somewhere will have them image the disks, something really they should do anyway for archival if there is an audit and to silence controversies like the one we have now. Once they clone the VM they should be able to at least see some of what happened. Biggest things are to look at the log files - most of them are probably wiped by "updates" but many states have not had another election yet so there should not have been one.

The truth is, once the software is certified, there is no reason whatsoever to update the software of a local non-networked machine - only to provide it with the tables for the ballot for the current election.

Reactions: VolinWayne
Weird, you usually are the first one to tell us what stains showed up in his depends this day.

Yeah, anything gotten from the hammer guy, I am suspicious of. I think Mike was taken for a ride and the guy conveniently had a stroke just before he had to face the music. That said, didn't they also get some info from a CO voting machine? My guess is as a result of this hoopla, some county commission somewhere will have them image the disks, something really they should do anyway for archival if there is an audit and to silence controversies like the one we have now. Once they clone the VM they should be able to at least see some of what happened. Biggest things are to look at the log files - most of them are probably wiped by "updates" but many states have not had another election yet so there should not have been one.

The truth is, once the software is certified, there is no reason whatsoever to update the software of a local non-networked machine - only to provide it with the tables for the ballot for the current election.
Could be true. I haven’t followed it that closely. At this point it has been such a clown show that I don’t trust anything coming from this group. Same with the audit in AZ and the lawsuit (did it get dismissed?) in Georgia.

It looks a lot like a bunch of people monetizing the fervor that Trump stirred up.

Reactions: AshG

VN Store

Back