The UN makes social media a global tool for radicalism.

Didn't Time magazine write an article about the 2020 election and the shadow work by Dems on Facebook and Twitter...and this ball sack of a human comes out blaming conservatives...what a clown

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
That goes for technology as well. GENX does not identify with today's group think hive mind collective. It's literally everything we railed against our whole lives.

Which brings us back to NY Post Hunter information article being pulled by social media platforms during an election year. That's the election fraud

Ah, I just figured out what's going on. Gen X is trending next to myspace, hoping to get gen xr's back, so I went and looked up myspace, and it's literally owned by FOX news. It's a MURDOCK News Corp company now. You people are truly evil. Again, do not trust technology. These people want to hurt you.C703F865-581E-4F0D-A149-5DB925FD42EB.jpeg

Listen people. I'm speaking especially to young people. We have a problem. I'm sure you see it. As I go around this morning to the usual media sites, I continually see the same messages over and over and over. As I search the social sites to see what's happening outside the media I see the same messages over, and over, and over. These are terrible messages. Maybe you are wondering what's happening to the world around you?

It's a form of brain washing. 75% of our media has been bought by enemies to America. They are more interested in pushing CONTENT above all else. The more you click, the more it gets pushed to you. It's a feedback loop. Stop clicking on these terrible messages from entities that don't have your best interests in mind.

They are INFLUENCED by social. 80% of social has been bought by America's enemies from within, with the intent of harming America through systematic brain washing. I'm sure you have recognized how fried and disconnected the older generation has become. It's a form of brain washing.

We, as a nation, have let our guard down. We took our tech companies for granted. We took our technology for granted. We became dependent on it. Addicted to it. While poorer, more desperate, and maniacal entities took advantage of that. They have become better at this than we were. It's a digital war on Americans that has far reaching ramifications abroad.

It's a feed back loop, and it's being used by some VERY nefarious people. As a genX'r I feel some responsibility for this, but I have been anti reliance on technology for some time now. It's a trap.

You can stop this. Put down the social. Stop clicking. Stop feeding the loop. Take back control of your tech. It's America's technology after all. We invented it. Take back your lives.

Last word of caution. Be careful of the opposite extremes. Balance is the key to a healthy life. Do not become what you hate. Looking at YOU CBS.

Listen people. I'm speaking especially to young people. We have a problem. I'm sure you see it. As I go around this morning to the usual media sites, I continually see the same messages over and over and over. As I search the social sites to see what's happening outside the media I see the same messages over, and over, and over. These are terrible messages. Maybe you are wondering what's happening to the world around you?

It's a form of brain washing. 75% of our media has been bought by enemies to America. They are more interested in pushing CONTENT above all else. The more you click, the more it gets pushed to you. It's a feedback loop. Stop clicking on these terrible messages from entities that don't have your best interests in mind.

They are INFLUENCED by social. 80% of social has been bought by America's enemies from within, with the intent of harming America through systematic brain washing. I'm sure you have recognized how fried and disconnected the older generation has become. It's a form of brain washing.

We, as a nation, have let our guard down. We took our tech companies for granted. We took our technology for granted. We became dependent on it. Addicted to it. While poorer, more desperate, and maniacal entities took advantage of that. They have become better at this than we were. It's a digital war on Americans that has far reaching ramifications abroad.

It's a feed back loop, and it's being used by some VERY nefarious people. As a genX'r I feel some responsibility for this, but I have been anti reliance on technology for some time now. It's a trap.

You can stop this. Put down the social. Stop clicking. Stop feeding the loop. Take back control of your tech. It's America's technology after all. We invented it. Take back your lives.

Last word of caution. Be careful of the opposite extremes. Balance is the key to a healthy life. Do not become what you hate. Looking at YOU CBS.
Well duh, been this way for 10 or more years

Reactions: LouderVol

That is impressive , you made some very good points without mentioning , the Russians, the Chinese, Natzis or aliens one time . Progress !

Reactions: StarRaider
Want to know why the Murdoch brand of extremism proliferates on face? Meta threatens to stop sharing news in USA
Eh this would be good imo.

SM was better when it was just a way to communicate and keep in touch. Now people use it as a full blown facsimile of real life. We need to break people of that habit, get them out of the echo chambers of their own creation.

Decreased add revenue, or profit sharing with content creaters means less money for META.

Reactions: hog88
The real devil in facebook was peter thiel, who's connection with murdoch is obvious. They then turned it around to get frumpy elected with chais and confusion. Pumping money into far right pacs.

CNN and twitter are the victims this time. They are going to try it again.

VN Store

Back