The Uofficial 2014 PGA Championship from Valhalla

It wasn't going to matter.

It was the principle. It's players choice to let them play up or not but the officials took charge when they weren't suppose to. If a guy is playing behind me & it's close I don't want him standing beside me in the fairway.

It was the principle. It's players choice to let them play up or not but the officials took charge when they weren't suppose to. If a guy is playing behind me & it's close I don't want him standing beside me in the fairway.

Phil seemed fine w/ it afterwards, as did Rickie. Both quite good sportsmen.

The question now seems to be How decimated is our Ryder Cup team. Chances look dim at this point..

The question now seems to be How decimated is our Ryder Cup team. Chances look dim at this point..

the US has had the dominant team on paper going back a decade,but have lost more than they have won the last 6 Ryder Cups...strange things happen at the Ryder Cup,but I think they may be better in the team events than usual,but weaker in the singles...which is the exact opposite it has been forever...but it definitely doesn't look good on paper going in...I hope we get to see a Rickie v Rory singles match... they are definitely playing better than any 2 players on the planet right now

the US has had the dominant team on paper going back a decade,but have lost more than they have won the last 6 Ryder Cups...strange things happen at the Ryder Cup,but I think they may be better in the team events than usual,but weaker in the singles...which is the exact opposite it has been forever...but it definitely doesn't look good on paper going in...I hope we get to see a Rickie v Rory singles match... they are definitely playing better than any 2 players on the planet right now

So do I. I have a good feeling about our chances.

Never know. I've seen teams that never should have had a chance absolutely dominate the better team. I hope ur right, Sly. We probably already need a thread on it, selections coming up, and all..

VN Store

Back