The What If Thread

Which teams do we lose to if Dooley is still head coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dooley is gone! He was a maintenance coach to get us a little depth and to keep us out of the NCAA "hot water." MOVE ON, PEOPLE!

The future is bright and promising.

Probably obtuse, but it'll be okay. It's a what if thread.

i dunno what kind of shenanigans you're up to but you better
cut-it-out-o.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Are you kidding? Hunter may have wanted to spend more time with his son in Knoxville. We will never know.

When their draft status came back 1st or 2nd round they were gone. CP was almost certainly gone anyway and after Hunter had already dealt with a knee injury his status report sealed the deal.

When their draft status came back 1st or 2nd round they were gone. CP was almost certainly gone anyway and after Hunter had already dealt with a knee injury his status report sealed the deal.

CP was gone, but Hunter was Dooley's big get - I think he would have done everything to keep him here on campus. Hunter and Howard getting thrown to by Bray would have been a stout offense

Reactions: 1 person
You just don't get it. CP was a VFL, but he felt betrayed that his coach was fired.

Internet posts are odd because sometimes it's hard to discern sarcasm.

If you're being sarcastic, kudos for the chuckle.

If you're serious, I feel sorry for you.

Why would you think I was being sarcastic?

I'm not saying we would have won a single game with Dooley this year. I'm just saying our offense would look crazy good.

Reactions: 3 people

He's deadly serious. Why would you feel sorry for someone who had such intelligent and well thought out opinions?

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back