The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I feel like Swerve might actually win the title

That's the best decision they can make going forward. Actually build on a guy with talent that WWE should have never let go. He's easy to root for. I think he,Ospreay and if they get things with Wardlow right,they could be the new pillars of the company.

That's the best decision they can make going forward. Actually build on a guy with talent that WWE should have never let go. He's easy to root for. I think he,Ospreay and if they get things with Wardlow right,they could be the new pillars of the company.
I think they should push Hobbs over Wardlow. I can't think of the last time he had a match as good as the one Hobbs had with Ospreay tonight. I can't think of the last time he had a match as good as Archer's vs Danielson tonight either. Wardlow should go to WWE. His style would work better there.

Watching Dynamite now.

Great 1st hour Hobbs/Ospreay and Danielson/Archer delivered. Billy Gunn crashing Jay White's entrance was great. Not sure about the whole "LionHook" thing though.

Trent turning on Orange has been a long time coming. I wonder if he'll get a singles push or if he'll reform Rappongi Vice with Rocky? They were always best as heels.

I say it all the time, but Toni Storm is a national treasure.

Joe vs Swerve should be good. Also, Joe and Swerve should hold classes on how to execute a Uru-nage.

Good Dynamite

Last edited:
I think they should push Hobbs over Wardlow. I can't think of the last time he had a match as good as the one Hobbs had with Ospreay tonight. I can't think of the last time he had a match as good as Archer's vs Danielson tonight either. Wardlow should go to WWE. His style would work better there.
Agree. I don't miss Wardlow when he's not on TV. I miss Hobbs. I love Archer, so the more time he gets, great! I can live without Wardlow.

Agree. I don't miss Wardlow when he's not on TV. I miss Hobbs. I love Archer, so the more time he gets, great! I can live without Wardlow.
Don't get me wrong, I think Wardlow has tons of upside. I'm just not sure how they can get him back to where he was. Maybe a feud with MJF? But AEW has 3 other great big men in Hobbs, Archer, and Cage. A change of scenery would be better for everyone IMO. Another option is Japan. Wardlow would probably kill it over there.

Outside 4 filler matches of multi-tags that were put together at the last minute,I actually think this card is stacked. I think they could have gotten away with 10 matches and I wouldn't have complained. A lot of championship matches. I'll be watching night 1 instead of the Final 4 unless I'm shocked by an upset.

I'm excited and changing my drinking schedule so I can wake up to watch. I love wrestling and Wrestlemania is the premier event of wrestling. Why the cheap drive by in a wrestling thread?
I might tune in for the Cody match. Maybe. Otherwise, I haven't followed at all and won't be watching.
You don't like, that is your prerogative, but don't leave a cheap comment to tell us how much better you are

Reactions: knoxvol52

Outside 4 filler matches of multi-tags that were put together at the last minute,I actually think this card is stacked. I think they could have gotten away with 10 matches and I wouldn't have complained. A lot of championship matches. I'll be watching night 1 instead of the Final 4 unless I'm shocked by an upset.
Going out with a buddy to watch NC State at the bar. Good excuse to get out. But it's WrestleMania, so I'll probably watch it on demand at some point.

I have nagging feeling that Roman will retain. He's less than a year from passing Hogan.

I'm excited and changing my drinking schedule so I can wake up to watch. I love wrestling and Wrestlemania is the premier event of wrestling. Why the cheap drive by in a wrestling thread?

You don't like, that is your prerogative, but don't leave a cheap comment to tell us how much better you are
Not my intention. I was following up to VNC's comment he will probably watch at some point.

My bad. I genuinely hope it's a great show for you.

Last edited:
Sounds like SuperCard of Honor was fantastic. I watched Zero Hour and it was good. Didn't get to see the show, but watched the post event media scrum.

Kyle Fletcher seems like a very intelligent young man.

Mark Briscoe is so much different in an interview setting. So calm and humble and well spoken

Billie Starks is funny

Nothing really major coming out of the media scrum though.

A few good matches on Rampage. Roddy and the local kid actually had a very entertaining match until Wardlow ruined it.

Serena and Trish I thought was going to be better than it was. It had it's good moments, but there were some bad ones too. Interested to see Trish again vs. Yuka Sakazaki on Collision

Harley Cameron is climbing up the "I want to see more of her on TV" chart. She has great comedic timing.

The 4-way match was a banger. Kind of expected the winner, but thought it would be a different final 2.

Last edited:
Anyone watching Mania tonight? My boys are SO hyped for it. Wrestling isn’t necessarily my “thing”, but I always watch with them. We’re team Cody!
I'll be doing a rewatch with my boys on Sun/Mon. They are excited to see cody as well. Guess I'll have to find a pink robe of my wife's to watch it in :cool:

VN Store

Back