The Year of the Dawg!!! PLEASE!!!

Realistically, take away Knowshown and what does GA have? This kid must produce and carry the team on his shoulders for an entire season. I truly believe that as goes Knowshown so go the Dawgs. And, without looking can anyone tell me who the backup RB is for GA?

Either Caleb King or Richard Samuel.

First of all I dont believe in hype and you will not hear me boasting of anything. Secondly we were the hot team at the end of the year. We have the longest unbeaten streak of any top ten team. So you should expect the media to be pulling on our jocks whether it is warranted or not. If you believe it or offended by it that just remarks to your ignorance. Any knowledgable fan knows that the rankings are proven between the lines not in the papers or on the tv.

The only thing hot after Knoxville last year was the UGA girls for Erik Ainge!!!:clapping:

LSU had 2 losses last year and won the National Championship. So what if they lose 2, they could still win the NC.

With the way the schedules are this year it is very unlikely a 2 loss team goes to the NC.

First of all I dont believe in hype and you will not hear me boasting of anything. Secondly we were the hot team at the end of the year. We have the longest unbeaten streak of any top ten team. So you should expect the media to be pulling on our jocks whether it is warranted or not. If you believe it or offended by it that just remarks to your ignorance. Any knowledgable fan knows that the rankings are proven between the lines not in the papers or on the tv.

We all know preseason polls are crap. However, it is completely obvious that UGA has no business being ranked #1. You guys were not very impressive last year in your wins and you were very unimpressive in your losses. UGA benefited from a beat-up UF and a weak 2nd half of the schedule. On paper, you have two strengths. You have a great RB and a very deep DL. However, Stafford has shown bad judgement as a QB, your OL is young and injured, you have NO WR's and a weak secondary. I have never seen a pre-season #1 with as many glaring weaknesses as what UGA has this year and all the DL depth in the world can't help. Can you honestly say that your starting talent is better than UT's starters? We are better at every position except QB and DL and methinks Crompton will be considered better than Stafford by year's end.

BANK ON IT!!!!
ITS MONEY AND EASY MONEY AT THAT!!!

VOLS FOREVER!!!VOL DYNASTY!!!:rock::rock::rock:

VN Store

Back