There’s always next year. An end zone contest

Seriously, you goobers don’t want to wait and see what kinda team we’re going to have?
It's gonna be a good team, I have no doubts. However, it most likely will be a young team.

The three losses, imo, will be Bama, Georgia, and Oklahoma.

Now, 2025, that will begin our next period of dominance. Bleedat!

PS: If I don't post it now, I'll sure as hail forget to. :)

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Seriously, you goobers don’t want to wait and see what kinda team we’re going to have?
I’m assuming that the Vols will be a team of destiny. They will have to be in order to run the table on that SEC schedule.

My way too early prediction is 8-4. That should be the standard. This isn’t my final prediction and I reverse the right to change it by July next year.

Florida, Oklahoma, Bama and UGA are probably loses but optimistically I’d say we get lucky and maybe break even in those games and end up 10-2.

Like I said though, this isn’t my final prediction. I don’t know if that’s allowed per the rules @Orangeslice13 lol

Reactions: Orangeslice13
So that I don’t forget. I’m starting this now.

1) before the 2024 season begins give a regular season win/loss prediction
2) the tie breaker is the A) Tennessee/Bama prediction B)total points of both teams c) the total yards for Tennessee in that game.
3) Onc you make a prediction and it’s logged in the OP it can’t be changed.
4) if it’s more complicated than that then you’re SOL.
So you’re pick should resemble. 12-0 Tennessee 21 455
5) if you’re not listed I didn’t see your prediction. Speak up before the season starts

SATURDAY, AUG 31

Chattanooga

Time TBA ET | TV TBA

SATURDAY, SEP 7

vsNC State

*in Charlotte, NC​

Time TBA ET | TV TBA

SATURDAY, SEP 14

Kent State

Time TBA ET | TV TBA

SATURDAY, NOV 23

UTEP

Time TBA ET | TV TBA

DATE TBA

atArkansas

Time TBA ET | TV TBA

DATE TBA

atGeorgia

Time TBA ET | TV TBA

DATE TBA

atOklahoma

Time TBA ET | TV TBA

DATE TBA

Alabama

Time TBA ET | TV TBA

DATE TBA

Florida

Time TBA ET | TV TBA

DATE TBA

Kentucky

Time TBA ET | TV TBA

DATE TBA

Mississippi State

Time TBA ET | TV TBA

DATE TBA

atVanderbilt

Time TBA ET | TV TBA

The winner to receive, something I’ll think of before the start of next year

The last time I did this I believe thrasher won a Vols polo.
My way too early prediction is 8-4. That should be the standard. This isn’t my final prediction and I reverse the right to change it by July next year.

Florida, Oklahoma, Bama and UGA are probably loses but optimistically I’d say we get lucky and maybe break even in those games and end up 10-2.

Like I said though, this isn’t my final prediction. I don’t know if that’s allowed per the rules @Orangeslice13 lol

Rules 3, 9a, 9b

Reactions: Orangeslice13

It is.
You don’t have all the tie breaker stuff so I’m not recording it

Some pretty bold predictions up in here considering what we got from the portal...oh wait.

VN Store

Back