They Kinda Screwed Us

BACKDOC

I was just listening to Boogie Bentley, and he mentioned that we were only giving up 6.5 points per game on defense. I thought, "how can we be giving up 6.5 per on defense when we've only given up 6 points in two games." I looked it up, and he is right. The 7 points that the offense gave up was given to Tennessee's defense; go figure.

I was just listening to Boogie Bentley, and he mentioned that we were only giving up 6.5 points per game on defense. I thought, "how can we be giving up 6.5 per on defense when we've only given up 6 points in two games." I looked it up, and he is right. The 7 points that the offense gave up was given to Tennessee's defense; go figure.
That's the way it always works with "scoring defense". The same standard is applied to everyone. Interestingly, any points your defense scores are always attributed to "scoring offense".

After turnovers the O becomes the D

Booger Bentley??

How else can you tell it? It is still points scored by the opposition.

Reactions: JC61
Wouldn't waste my time listening to him. There are much better Vol YouTubers than him or sports talk J.

I try not to. I don't know why, but he is about the only UT show I don't like. He always wears blue 🤪 Why not orange like the other hosts often wear ( Eric Cain, AP, Hooker Etc)? Anyway I just don't care for his show at all!

Wow, I didn't realize my literal joke of a username was so triggering. Like, a literal joke. Calling people juvenile names is not a joke, it's just sad.

Technically you are playing defense as soon as you turn the ball over....

VN Store

Back