Things I'm happy about today

@vollygirl, the ja****s stepped in it today, I knew he would. He made comments to one of my servers about our boss being a woman and that her or any of the other women that worked at our business, doesn’t have sense to be able to do their job. My server reported it to me and I reported it to my boss. He got into a lot of trouble. He’s only comment was that someone was stabbing him in the back (me). She let him have it (others have complained against him also) and now if things work out, not only did I take his housekeeping department from him, but he may have to report to me 😂. All depends on corporate.
Oh my gosh! Spectacular!! He just couldn't help himself, huh. Idiot.

This made my night!!

@vollygirl, the ja****s stepped in it today, I knew he would. He made comments to one of my servers about our boss being a woman and that her or any of the other women that worked at our business, doesn’t have sense to be able to do their job. My server reported it to me and I reported it to my boss. He got into a lot of trouble. He’s only comment was that someone was stabbing him in the back (me). She let him have it (others have complained against him also) and now if things work out, not only did I take his housekeeping department from him, but he may have to report to me 😂. All depends on corporate.

Oh I hope his misogynist azz has to report to you.

Maybe this person needs some sort of counseling or intervention. He's probably going to become a burden on society if he gets cut loose. Y'all could teach him how to be right.

Even though it has to be done sometimes, it’s one of the worst things I hate about my job. People are people and have families and responsibilities.
Employees should understand that their job is to do and the boss woman's job is to ensure they do or find someone else that will do.

VN Store

Back