This guy should replace Trump on GOP ticket

Sensible gun control. Oust the MJT and Gaetz loons. Get things done. You run this guy, I'll vote for him over Biden.
There is no such thing as "sensible gun control." Just call it "wants to ignore the constitution." You are one of many lawyers who like to shat on that document

LG and his compatriots probably agree with this. As long as they are setting the guardrails.
Without question.

It’s why they launched the DGB - they wanted to control what was permitted speech, what was permitted coverage.

But they’ll swear up and down they are “Defending Democracy”.

Sometimes you have to trounce democracy, to save democracy.
“To save our democracy” is the new “Or people will die!!”

Remember how politicians would say something like “We have to spend 2 Trillion dollars and join this climate change pact, OR PEOPLE WILL DIE”.

Now it’s “We have eliminate all speech, guns, and representatives we don’t like…TO SAVE OUR DEMOCRACY!!!!”

Sensible gun control. Oust the MJT and Gaetz loons. Get things done. You run this guy, I'll vote for him over Biden.
I don't know about voting for him but anyone in the GOP that understands the lunacy, infamy and treachery to the Republic of his own party aka Trump has my complete attention. TFTP

Yes. We’ll take the advice of a looney leftist on who we should run. We don’t need your vote to defeat Biden.

He could deliver 90 percent of what you want, minus the circus sideshow of Trump.

Trump gives you 20 percent of what you want, but is the loudmouth your resentment class craves, just to give a voice to their whining.

I don't know about voting for him but anyone in the GOP that understands the lunacy, infamy and treachery to the Republic of his own party aka Trump has my complete attention. TFTP
I’m always struck in awe by the blindness of the left when they complain of the threat that DJT is. Y'all are literally the opposite side of the same coin and exactly the same in your parties behavior.

"Rep. Tony Gonzales called his GOP opponent in Texas a “neo-Nazi” and an “anarchist” intent on “burning the place down” — and said Republican hardliners seeking to oust him are a bunch of “scumbags” and MAGA wannabes."

All the left's favorite over the top insults. What's not to like?

Sensible gun control….. tells me all I need to know.

Just since Sandy Hook there have been another 350ish “sensible gun” laws passed.

I’m always struck in awe by the blindness of the left when they complain of the threat that DJT is. Y'all are literally the opposite side of the same coin and exactly the same in your parties behavior.
Indeed. Entirely blind and completely obtuse.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back