This guy should replace Trump on GOP ticket

He could deliver 90 percent of what you want, minus the circus sideshow of Trump.

Trump gives you 20 percent of what you want, but is the loudmouth your resentment class craves, just to give a voice to their whining.
At this point, I want the majority of the Democrat party burned to the ground.

And you started this.

Trying to turn a years old misdemeanor into a felony using a whore and a serial liar. GMAFB

Sensible gun control. Oust the MJT and Gaetz loons. Get things done. You run this guy, I'll vote for him over Biden.

Sure you would. He would compromise with the leftist filth like all the other RINO Republicucks of the past and continue the marched path toward destruction.

Hell no.

Trump all the way!!

Trump is pro -crypto and he’s a stronger President than Oldman Biden

I don't know about voting for him but anyone in the GOP that understands the lunacy, infamy and treachery to the Republic of his own party aka Trump has my complete attention. TFTP
Democrats ALWAYS say they would support a “moderate” Republican (as long as they are not running).
But as soon as John McCain and Mitt Romney were nominated, they were suddenly literally worse than Hitler.
Then, once they lost, they were back to being gentle and rational moderates in the eyes of the Press (as long as they kept badmouthing conservative Republicans).
We know how the game is played and we are not falling for it.

Democrats ALWAYS say they would support a “moderate” Republican (as long as they are not running).
But as soon as John McCain and Mitt Romney were nominated, they were suddenly literally worse than Hitler.
Then, once they lost, they were back to being gentle and rational moderates in the eyes of the Press (as long as they kept badmouthing conservative Republicans).
We know how the game is played and we are not falling for it.
Luther loves to talk up Romney. Now.

I’d love to see the posts from when he was running. I’m sure he totally was not in the “Romney is evil” camp.

Sensible gun control. Oust the MJT and Gaetz loons. Get things done. You run this guy, I'll vote for him over Biden.
he can't even win the GOP nomination in his own district without a runoff which is today, I think, so we will see how that goes.

he is probably more DOA than Romney.

and he has been a vocal Trump supporter in the past, and has similarly received Trump's support too.

Reactions: McDad
he can't even win the GOP nomination in his own district without a runoff which is today, I think, so we will see how that goes.

he is probably more DOA than Romney.

and he has been a vocal Trump supporter in the past, and has similarly received Trump's support too.
He won! Probably thanks to LG's public endorsement.

He won! Probably thanks to LG's public endorsement.
yeah. pretty disappointed he won. dang close. 50.7 vs 49.3. It would have been fun to see Herrera in Congress backing up all of the anti-gun crew with facts and logic.

oh well Texas district 23 gets at least 2 more years from someone LG likes.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back