This Season's Nike Shoe Release (*be SURE to go thru link here so Freak gets credit!)

Those are the best shoe of any year posted here on VN...and the best looking running shoes i have ever seen. Definitely getting a pair for my daughter and maybe even 1 for me as well. I had the red/white/blue original Airmaxes circa 1991 or 92? That I paid for myself by cutting grass all summer bc my parents simply didnt have enough money for high dollar shoes like that. They are my favorite running shoes ever.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I'd love to see a Tennessee shoe based on the cream instead of white. As others have pointed out, it would look much better much longer.

Some past designs posted here at different times, reflecting that wish:

1723085100194.png
1723085121375.png
But to each his own.

Reactions: BruisedOrange
So. Yer a Nike suck up, too?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 …jk.
Naw, man! Those were my "improved" versions of "official" shoes Nike released for Tennessee over the last year or two.

I'm into my New Balance years now.

But (according to the salesman at Lookout Sporting Goods) I was the first Chattanoogan to own a pair of Nike basketball shoes, back in the early 70s. Gold suede. That's back when Nike was known for making waffle-soled cross country shoes.

Last edited:
Naw, man! Those were my "improved" versions of "official" shoes Nike released for Tennessee over the last year or two.

I'm into my New Balance years now.

But (according to the salesman at Lookout Sporting Goods) I was the first owner of Nike basketball shoes in Chattanooga, back in the early 70s. Gold suede. That's back when Nike was known for making waffle-soled cross country shoes.
I took a pair of NB running shoes to boot camp at Parris Island, 1980. So grateful…🙏

I took a pair of NB running shoes to boot camp at Parris Island, 1980. So grateful…🙏
Always knew there was something decent about you.

Those were challenging years to be a Marine. They lost so many experienced non-coms after Nam. Was morale beginning to rebuild while you were in?

My Dad was USMC for 22 years. Guam and Okinawa, then recalled for Korea. Gunny.

Always knew there was something decent about you.

Those were challenging years to be a Marine. They lost so many experienced non-coms after Nam. Was morale beginning to rebuild while you were in?

My Dad was USMC for 22 years. Guam and Okinawa, then recalled for Korea. Gunny.
I went in the summer the Iran hostage incident was going on. Reagan got elected and 💩 settled down.

Reactions: BruisedOrange
Does Nike finally sell a wide pair? Not fault God made these feet!!

I'm in the same boat, can't wear Nike because they don't make very many shoes in wide and even what they do have runs too narrow for me.

I didn’t want to start a new thread for this, but wanted to share. The rifleman helmet is cool.

1723481669546.png

I didn't get the UT shoes as my size was outta stock. Although I managed to find these. They are golf , although with them not having spikes its hard to even notice.

1723484332761.png

I didn't get the UT shoes as my size was outta stock. Although I managed to find these. They are golf , although with them not having spikes its hard to even notice.

View attachment 666665

Great choice. I got these for on the course play, but ended up just wearing these as normal shoes. The tread is really light and the fit is crazy comfortable.

VN Store

Back