This Tennessee Team

I’d love to see the VOLS correct their problems with dead ball penalties, long ball, and pass protection. If so, I see them whipping Bama, Vandy, and giving GA a run and possibly winning out the regular season.

But, issues are significant and like I say, I don’t see them winning many if the O plays like they did against FL.

Just one huge fan’s opinion.
If you’re a huge fan youre 100% the type of fan that’s a problem in every fan base. Every team has things that they would like their team to better. None of that matters as long as you win. We are currently 5-1.

You know we won, right?

Oh did we? I had no idea. Wow.

I can be perfectly happy that Tennessee won but still poke a little tiny bit of fun at that first half. Tennessee's defense is great, they did the work, no doubt, but anyone rewatching the game will probably just start at the 3rd quarter. I mean I've got years and years of the Vols on VHS, but I don't exactly go back and fire up that 10-6 Miami game and watch the whole thing on the regular.

I don't know, if people want to get offended by the joke, go ahead I guess. Whatever.

Again, are you happy with the offense performance? If they continue to play this way the remainder of the year will you be happy?

Karnac says VOLS don’t win many if any if there aren’t changes in the offense.
I'm happy with wins. And we won. That's ALL that matters. If they continue to win I will be happy. I doubt you will be though.
Your panties are in a twist over what's to come. That's a fool's life.

Some on here, myself included, keep trying to change the minds of some of the special posters on here. It really is just an exercise in utter frustration. We could go undefeated, have a winning margin of 100+ points, be unscored on, win the National Championship.......and they would STILL find something to complain about.

VN Store

Back