THIS...

wth is jordan moore?

Mark your calendars, clear your schedule, buy some popcorn and settle in, because Aug. 27 is going to be a juicy night of television for Michigan football fans.

Former off-field football analyst Connor Stalions is scheduled to appear in one of three new episodes of "Untold" set to air in the coming months on Netflix.

Last edited:

As far as conspiracies go this has a lot more legs than most.. It has on its side that we do know USCe did get those plays from a person who was associated with Michigan. I can easily believe Stallions being the uberfan he was had these things in mind. Putting it on Michigan the program is kind of a stretch. I find it hard to believe Harbaugh had first-hand knowledge of this. I also find it hard to believe he did not turn a blind eye to certain things. Remember this is Jim Harbaugh he is an offensive-minded coach this all happened on the other side. giving him plausible deniability. If you change the word Michigan in that first sentence to Conor Stallions it's almost an airtight argument.

The hilarious thing is that this dude basically created a manifesto and told anyone that would listen what he was doing. he probably got away with it so long because it seemed so crazy no one would believe it. Security and rules are meant to deter sensible professionals. You can have the best and tightest security in the world and a random nutjob can easily pierce it. You can have the most well-intentioned and thought out rules and enforcement out there and some yeehaw will get away with breaking it because they will break it in the most audacious and ridiculous way you never took into account.

Where's the proof? Otherwise, this is just resurrection of a conspiracy theory that has been floating about for about 1 1/2 years now.

Totally. Don't get me wrong, if someone produced the notes Stalions gave South Carolina, I'd shake my fist and shout "I KNEW IT!" Hell, I was at that game, I'd love nothing more than to take it out of the "wow we sucked" memory bucket and drop it in the "I can't believe those cheating SOBs!" memory bucket - the one with all the Alabama games in it.

But without evidence, there's just nowhere to go with this.

Last edited:
Stealing signs should help the defense more than the offense for South Carolina.

South Carolina won because our secondary didn't cover. I am not sure I 100% believe the Banks story but I our defense definitely showed up flat. Our offense actually played very well.

Reactions: superdave1984
Stealing signs should help the defense more than the offense for South Carolina.

South Carolina won because our secondary didn't cover. I am not sure I 100% believe the Banks story but I our defense definitely showed up flat. Our offense actually played very well.
Just 30 points SHORT, "Very Well"...eh?

I believe some of this, probably didnt help the team had distractions earlier in the week. But, i feel like if this was the case, Heupel and staff should have caught on and made adjustments to confuse them at halftime. We got the brakes beat off us that day. Truly hard to watch.

I believe some of this, probably didnt help the team had distractions earlier in the week. But, i feel like if this was the case, Heupel and staff should have caught on and made adjustments to confuse them at halftime. We got the brakes beat off us that day. Truly hard to watch.

I noticed that all of these programs on the rise tend to have that head scratcher game. Kirby Smart had some oddball loses from 2016-2018 before they took off. Saban had UL Monroe in 2007, Utah in 2008, and really didn't do well against Florida in 2008.

Sometimes it is about the pressure as well. In the end, we really don't know what happened but something was off.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
I noticed that all of these programs on the rise tend to have that head scratcher game. Kirby Smart had some oddball loses from 2016-2018 before they took off. Saban had UL Monroe in 2007, Utah in 2008, and really didn't do well against Florida in 2008.

Sometimes it is about the pressure as well. In the end, we really don't know what happened but something was off.
In college football, there have always been weird losses, it's part and parcel in my mind to the age of the players and the difficulty in getting them to focus every week. That's why undefeated seasons are not common and are special when they occur. They usually require a bit of luck to get past the inevitable off performance.

I remember when I was a kid and Bear Bryant was still at Alabama, Georgia Tech beat them in like the 3rd game of the season and it turned out that was Georgia Tech's only win of the season and it turned out to be Alabama's only loss (at least in the regular season, I don't remember what happened in the bowls). Wild stuff happens in CFB. That's why we love it, even if we didn't love it that night.

Last edited:
In college football, there have always been weird losses, it's part and parcel in my mind to the age of the players and the difficulty in getting them to focus every week. That's why undefeated seasons are not common and are special when they occur. They usually require a bit of luck to get past the inevitable off performance.

I remember when I was a kid and Bear Bryant was still at Alabama, Georgia Tech beat them in like the 3rd game of the season and it turned out that was Georgia Tech's only win of the season and it turned out to be Alabama's only loss (at least in the regular season, I don't remember what happened in the bowls).

1999 Alabama winning the SEC but losing to Louisiana Tech was embarrassing.

I remember when I was a kid and Bear Bryant was still at Alabama, Georgia Tech beat them in like the 3rd game of the season and it turned out that was Georgia Tech's only win of the season and it turned out to be Alabama's only loss (at least in the regular season, I don't remember what happened in the bowls).
Yep. South Carolina the same. In the 80s I believe they 9-0 and lost to Pacific!

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol

VN Store

Back