THIS...

Please,usce with beamer!He'd cheat if he could because that game and the one against clemson,there is no way the defense of usce could make a 180 degree turn around from the earlier 10 games.Just don't happen that way.

Sports Talk J has covered this extensively on his YouTube channel. You should check him out. He is a former UT golf team member and makes his videos funny. I highly recommend.
#not sponsored
He is terrible, doesn't know football, just a comedian

Reactions: gule

So, explain to us how this works.

We got 3 assistant coaches signaling 3 different offensive plays.

Even if USCjr knew what offensive play each of the 3 signals signified, how would they have known which one of the 3 signals was the actual call?

tenor (5).gif

Last edited:
Why or how would a UM coach give Beamer & Co. signals? How did UM get them?

Why or how would a UM coach give Beamer & Co. signals? How did UM get them?

Wikipedia: Michigan Sign Stealing

It explains what the scandal was about and alleges how Michigan was involved. How anyone transferred that information to Beamer’s staff is beyond me. There are some correlating events that support the claim, but I have never seen definitive proof.

1722020924103.png

When we get where we can beat teams that know where the ball is going…that’s when we will make the playoffs

Reactions: ntxVOL
Haha, turns out ole Shane has a bit of history with this sort of thing. Anyone remember WakeyLeaks? A blurb from his Wikipedia page:

The 2014 season was notable in Beamer's career for several reasons. Firstly, Beamer accepted Wake Forest game plan information prior to Virginia Tech's game against the Demon Deacons. The information was provided by Demon Deacons radio analyst Tommy Elrod, a former Wake Forest player and assistant coach who was at the center of what became the "WakeyLeaks" scandal. Virginia Tech eventually lost the game 6–3 in overtime after a 0–0 tie in regulation. The accusations came to light in 2016 when Beamer had moved on to an assistant coach position at the University of Georgia. Beamer denies providing the information to the coaching staff or players but was fined $25,000 by Georgia for his part in the scandal.

Stealing signs should help the defense more than the offense for South Carolina.

South Carolina won because our secondary didn't cover. I am not sure I 100% believe the Banks story but I our defense definitely showed up flat. Our offense actually played very well.
I am sorry; but even with a less than stellar DB effort, there is no way ANY team scores TDs on 7 of 8 drives in a game. That is best explained by USCJr having our defensive signals enabling them to know exactly what to do on each offensive play.

Why do people think it is only offensive signals? More likely they new our defensive signals, and Ratler is a good enough qb to shred a defense if he knows if they are in man or zone.
And to know when the blitz was coming. I think we only got one solid hit on him the whole game. He always knew exactly which receivers would be open for the quick pass to avoid pressure

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Where's the proof? Otherwise, this is just resurrection of a conspiracy theory that has been floating about for about 1 1/2 years now.
This was common knowledge right after the Connor Stallons story broke. It was widely reported by Sports radio, on-line articles and television sports news.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
This was common knowledge right after the Connor Stallons story broke. It was widely reported by Sports radio, on-line articles and television sports news.
It was never sourced anywhere credible. I looked thoroughly for one at the time because I was very interested in the scandal since I have long disliked Michigan and Harbaugh. It all came from a speculative tweet by like Football Scoop or someone like that, and then numerous clickbait articles followed that said "according to Football Scoop..." and then speculated further. There's nothing firm to it. He did scout Tennessee, and alot of other teams who didn't have inexplicable losses down the stretch. South Carolina got better that year late due to strong quarterback play down the stretch. They also played a good Notre Dame team closely in the Gator Bowl after beating us and Clemson, and ND was not scouted. Last year South Carolina couldn't protect Rattler so his progress didn't continue. Most quarterbacks aren't going to thrive if they are under duress in every game.

Last edited:
Wikipedia: Michigan Sign Stealing

It explains what the scandal was about and alleges how Michigan was involved. How anyone transferred that information to Beamer’s staff is beyond me. There are some correlating events that support the claim, but I have never seen definitive proof.

View attachment 661911
Dumb. You have a literal army of cell phone fans and fake fans, even game spies using cameras. Then there's TV filming the game. And these days, you buy a spycam, put it on your hate, or wear it like a bodycam, and no one will really notice it due to its small size. Now, just how the heil you gonna prevent a sign stealer from recording signs used by another team. Dumb.

VN Store

Back