Three years from now, Robert Ayers...

I saw on ESPN this morning a projected draft with Ayers going # 11 to Buffalo.

Skins are looking at him at #13

Ayers-Haynesworth combo would be nice

Skins need OL and DL\LB but Danny boy picks the best athlete available so who knows, we could trade down

three years from now robert ayers will wear the silver and blue of the soon-to-be super bowl champion Dallas Cowboys. get ready, its happenin

Skins are looking at him at #13

Ayers-Haynesworth combo would be nice

Skins need OL and DL\LB but Danny boy picks the best athlete available so who knows, we could trade down

i pray to rod wilkes that happens. that would be so sweet!:rock:

That's more like it.

Are we talking about the same Cowboys team that hasn't won a playoff game since the 90's? That Silver and Blue "Americas" team of criminals, cry baby's and prima donnas? Those Cowboys? May they continue with their recent "success". I hate those b@#$@$*s.

thread is three years from now correct? thats plenty of time to fit the rest of the team together and have ayers lock down an end position. it will be done

I'm glad that Robert is getting all this attention.

He always said he'd be a first round pick since the day he stepped foot on campus.

On the DL, Parys Haralson maybe? Though he was drafted in the 5th RD and has became a good LB for the 49ers. Jesse Mahelona possibly...forget if he was drafted or an UDFA. I know he landed on the Titans for a little in his rookie preseason.

The Titans drafted Mahelona and he played a full season for them.

Last edited:
justingroves said:
The Titans drafted Mahelona and he played a full season for them.

Totally forgot he made the active roster. Thought he ended up on the practice squad for the entire season for some reason.

Seems like several players at Tennessee have been projected to go 1st or 2nd round who went way later. Michael Munoz, Gerald Riggs and Rob Smith didn't even get drafted. I don't know what happens with Ayers, but there are a lot of players who get projected higher then they actually go.

Gerald Riggs Jr - Profile of 2006 Draft Prospect Gerald Riggs Jr

NFL Draft: World of opportunity greets Eastern's Roos

Munoz's issue I thought was something knee related...like though he still started regardless of the injuries, the NFL teams just didn't like the injury risk they worried he could be at all(OU qb jason white was passed up for similar reasons IIR)

Who knows. If he keeps improving from year to year like he did his Jr to Sr years then yes.

Seems like several players at Tennessee have been projected to go 1st or 2nd round who went way later. Michael Munoz, Gerald Riggs and Rob Smith didn't even get drafted. I don't know what happens with Ayers, but there are a lot of players who get projected higher then they actually go.

I think with Riggs it may have had something to do with his inability to move laterally.

None of those guys were projected to go on the first day.

Munoz's issue I thought was something knee related...like though he still started regardless of the injuries, the NFL teams just didn't like the injury risk they worried he could be at all(OU qb jason white was passed up for similar reasons IIR)

Additionally, he held on pretty much every pass play.

Except for the day Dwight Freeney ran past him about 20 times. Not sure he ever got a hand on him to hold with.

VN Store

Back