Tiger Woods pulls out of British Open

Mid March. He's better off just shutting it down til spring.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Tiger "Drama Llama" Woods. He said a few weeks ago that he wasn't going to play until he was 100% healthy. I was surprised he thought he was up for this.

Just like any competitor I'm sure he's hopeful that he'll be able to compete in every event, particularly majors. I doubt he thought he was up for it considering he hasn't hit a golf ball since the middle of May. This is merely a "formality" for the media.

Mid March. He's better off just shutting it down til spring.

I don't think it will be that long. Probably 1 or 2 events that doesn't matter by end of the year.

Sean Foley will not help him at all. If he don't get rid of that clown he may not win anything ever again.
Ridiculous. He won a ton with Haney, who is a one trick pony only. Made his swing hideous and he still stomped people.

I'd say his chances of catching the Golden Bear have officially hit nil.

he's going to be 36 starting next year. i'd be willing to bet he can a factor until 50. that gives him 14 more years, or 56 majors.

to think he can't win 4 of those 56 is ridiculous.

Tiger needs to own his swing and cut the teacher ties. You're the best golfer in the world. Don't let like guys like Foley and clowns like Haney tinker with your swing.

Tiger needs to own his swing and cut the teacher ties. You're the best golfer in the world. Don't let like guys like Foley and clowns like Haney tinker with your swing.

Exactly. The reason it worked with Butch was because he was more of a cheerleader & if anything he worked on fundamentals with Tiger. Even the supposed swing revamp didn't seem like much.

Exactly. The reason it worked with Butch was because he was more of a cheerleader & if anything he worked on fundamentals with Tiger. Even the supposed swing revamp didn't seem like much.

Haney jacked him up. I honestly haven't studied enough on Foley to comment.

needs to figure out a way to swing without putting so much strain on his body.

What? Butch changed his swing pretty dramatically. Shortened it, club in front, less lag, different setup, outside takeaway, on plane. Prior, he had a huge turn and enormous lag.

Haney jacked him up. I honestly haven't studied enough on Foley to comment.

Foley has good concepts for the 10-15 handicapper not the greatest golfer ever with a bum left knee.

What? Butch changed his swing pretty dramatically. Shortened it, club in front, less lag, different setup, outside takeaway, on plane. Prior, he had a huge turn and enormous lag.

It's nice having a fan club. Obviously you & a couple others will disagree with anything I say. Butch did not make a drastic change to his swing. Just like he hasn't with Phil or Dustin or anybody else he works with.

It's nice having a fan club. Obviously you & a couple others will disagree with anything I say. Butch did not make a drastic change to his swing. Just like he hasn't with Phil or Dustin or anybody else he works with.

You're a clown. He massively changed Norman. He drastically changed Tiger and then replicated that with Adam Scott.

Can't change much on Johnson because he's an exceptional driver and that crazy bow in his wrist. With Phil, they've tried hard to change it, but keep getting stuck with his footwork.

I'm not following you, I just take exception when you say stupid crap and I comment more often because of your idiocy about college grads.

Lee Trevino said the exact thing.

i mean, it's not like it isn't obvious. i don't hear much about that though. it's always about who he's working with or what he's working on.

You're a clown. He massively changed Norman. He drastically changed Tiger and then replicated that with Adam Scott.

Can't change much on Johnson because he's an exceptional driver and that crazy bow in his wrist. With Phil, they've tried hard to change it, but keep getting stuck with his footwork.

I'm not following you, I just take exception when you say stupid crap and I comment more often because of your idiocy about college grads.

Lol. Idiocy on college grads? I never said anything that's not 100% true. The Stephen Garcia thing was taken out of context by trolls like they do everything else just to build their post count & try to get a rise from people. I know a lot of college grads that are complate morons. Fact. I know a lot that have a degree that is totally unrelated to anything they do. Fact. If you're saying a degree is something that gets somebody's foot in the door so they can do something they have no clue about then I agree it's good for that. A degree is a good thing to have no doubt.

This. Tiger gained significant distance control under Harmon's tutelage, which was sorely lacking in his game at the time.

This. Tiger gained significant distance control under Harmon's tutelage, which was sorely lacking in his game at the time.

I'm astonished he ever won without Butch then. No teacher has taught the greatest golfer ever anything he couldn't do on his own. If anything they have did nothing but hold him back & that's all of them.

VN Store

Back