Tim Scott 2024

Sen. Tim Scott files to run for president in 2024

“Democrats mocked Scott's entry into the Republican race, calling him a Trump-like politician who wants to ban abortion, reduce Social Security and Medicare, and ease regulations on big business.”

Anyone that dare oppose the Biden Regime will be labeled a Trump-like politician. “Tim Scott is coming for your Medicare! He wants to force women back to the kitchen!”

Predictable.

It’s why we shouldn’t nominate a moderate. The R next to the candidates name = Literally Trump! In the eyes of the media and the democrat party.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider
I like Tim Scott and thinks he's got a good future ahead of him, but he's far from ready to be President. There are a few people that I think would make a good President that I think need to be a Vice President first for at least one term to see how the apparatus works before they take over.

Reactions: tbwhhs
I like Tim Scott and thinks he's got a good future ahead of him, but he's far from ready to be President. There are a few people that I think would make a good President that I think need to be a Vice President first for at least one term to see how the apparatus works before they take over.

I will take a governor over a former VP all day everyday

So what you guys are saying is if you were a VP for a big company you don't know what it's like to run that company as well as a CEO of a company 1/50 of the size? Now granted if you're a box O rocks person like Kamala Harris no amount of preparation will make you prepared.

Reactions: Smokey X
So what you guys are saying is if you were a VP for a big company you don't know what it's like to run that company as well as a CEO of a company 1/50 of the size? Now granted if you're a box O rocks person like Kamala Harris no amount of preparation will make you prepared.

If this were a business you would have a point because a VP in a corporation is preforming executive duties but in our form of government our VP is pretty much a figure head who doesn't have a real job except campaigning.

If this were a business you would have a point because a VP in a corporation is preforming executive duties but in our form of government our VP is pretty much a figure head who doesn't have a real job except campaigning.
What about our current VP? She’s really pushing the limits isn’t she? We should give her more responsibility.

They may be a figurehead in title, but depending on the President be much more involved in the Presidency than others.

They may be a figurehead in title, but depending on the President be much more involved in the Presidency than others.

Maybe so but just holding the VP spot is no guarantee. Best of both worlds might be a former governor who was VP and no I'm not advocating for Pence.

Maybe so but just holding the VP spot is no guarantee. Best of both worlds might be a former governor who was VP and no I'm not advocating for Pence.
Thanks for not advocating for Pence. He is the dullest, most boring politician I've ever listened to in my life. I actually can't believe that Trump picked him for his VP unless he thought that Pence would appeal to middle America if they were brain-dead.

Sen. Tim Scott files to run for president in 2024

“Democrats mocked Scott's entry into the Republican race, calling him a Trump-like politician who wants to ban abortion, reduce Social Security and Medicare, and ease regulations on big business.”

Anyone that dare oppose the Biden Regime will be labeled a Trump-like politician. “Tim Scott is coming for your Medicare! He wants to force women back to the kitchen!”

Predictable.

It’s why we shouldn’t nominate a moderate. The R next to the candidates name = Literally Trump! In the eyes of the media and the democrat party.

So, the democrats are scared of Scott running. That’s what I’m reading into it. Scott is a good man, measured in his thought process and comments while sticking to his principles. More Presidential that Trump, the current brain donor in the WH or that cackling dimwit, Kamala.

Thanks for not advocating for Pence. He is the dullest, most boring politician I've ever listened to in my life. I actually can't believe that Trump picked him for his VP unless he thought that Pence would appeal to middle America if they were brain-dead.

Pence is a decent man, but he can’t win a presidential contest. He’s dead in the water before this even begins.

VN Store

Back