Tim Scott 2024

Best candidate in the race so far. Would have a very real chance of winning the general election imo.

The GOP would be smart to get everyone else out of the race and put all its support behind Scott to make sure Trump doesn’t get the nomination. Trump winning the primary would guarantee 4 more years of a Dem presidency.

Or make senator Scott his running mate and put this country through 12 years of sanity in the white house

Or make senator Scott his running mate and put this country through 12 years of sanity in the white house

Respectfully, that ticket would be a heck no for me. Any ticket with Trump is a losing ticket. He’s ostracized too many people.

Sen. Tim Scott files to run for president in 2024

“Democrats mocked Scott's entry into the Republican race, calling him a Trump-like politician who wants to ban abortion, reduce Social Security and Medicare, and ease regulations on big business.”

Anyone that dare oppose the Biden Regime will be labeled a Trump-like politician. “Tim Scott is coming for your Medicare! He wants to force women back to the kitchen!”

Predictable.

It’s why we shouldn’t nominate a moderate. The R next to the candidates name = Literally Trump! In the eyes of the media and the democrat party.

He's a maga white supremacist.

So what you guys are saying is if you were a VP for a big company you don't know what it's like to run that company as well as a CEO of a company 1/50 of the size? Now granted if you're a box O rocks person like Kamala Harris no amount of preparation will make you prepared.

Insulting to rocks....at least rocks can be a base for building stuff....

Reactions: VolStrom
Respectfully, that ticket would be a heck no for me. Any ticket with Trump is a losing ticket. He’s ostracized too many people.

Says you. 75 million people voted for him. Think for a second could Tim Scott ( I love Tim Scott btw) handle the relentless day in day out persecution of the media like President Trump? Tim Scott has no name noteriety. He's a wonderful senator from a small state in the south east

Thanks for not advocating for Pence. He is the dullest, most boring politician I've ever listened to in my life. I actually can't believe that Trump picked him for his VP unless he thought that Pence would appeal to middle America if they were brain-dead.
Well Pence was a governor too so…

Edit: I just read the post you responded to so I’ll shut my Capt Obvious trap now.

Last edited:
Says you. 75 million people voted for him. Think for a second could Tim Scott ( I love Tim Scott btw) handle the relentless day in day out persecution of the media like President Trump? Tim Scott has no name noteriety. He's a wonderful senator from a small state in the south east

81 million voted for senile Joe. Yes, there probably was some buffoonery with the mail in ballots, but still, losing to Biden is an indictment of how bad a candidate Trump is at this point. He has an incredibly loyal base, but his base isn’t enough to win a general election.

Maybe Tim Scott wouldn’t win a general election. He may not even win the nomination. I just know I’d take my chances with him over a loud mouth narcissist who couldn’t beat Joe Biden.

I like Tim Scott and thinks he's got a good future ahead of him, but he's far from ready to be President. There are a few people that I think would make a good President that I think need to be a Vice President first for at least one term to see how the apparatus works before they take over.

Joe Biden, Dick Cheney and Kamala Harris have all been VP. Sarah Palin got dangerously close. The guidance counselor at my kid’s daycare may be a better training position.

The GOP has drifted so far into the crazy that it has very few politicians who might qualify as sensible, high-character
individuals and thus appeal to voters who are not christian zealots, rednecks or some moronic combination of the two.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
The GOP has drifted so far into the crazy that it has very few politicians who might qualify as sensible, high-character
individuals and thus appeal to voters who are not christian zealots, rednecks or some moronic combination of the two.

And the Democratic Party has drifted so far into the crazy that they elected a grifting dementia patient,who got his ass handed to him in Iowa by the mayor of South Bend Indiana, and only won The Democratic primary by cutting deals with a SC Congressman and promising to nominate POC to the VP and SCOTUS no matter how drastically unqualified they were. That about cover it?

They may be a figurehead in title, but depending on the President be much more involved in the Presidency than others.
That is true. Dick Cheney clearly had a great deal of influence over policy in GWB's administration. Probably too much so. It's up to the President.

Reactions: EasternVol
That is true. Dick Cheney clearly had a great deal of influence over policy in GWB's administration. Probably too much so. It's up to the President.

I can't think of another one who was anything more then a hood ornament in my lifetime

You do realize that if Scott were to become president he would become like all the rest of our corrupt idiotic presidents before him? I mean it’s just a matter of time. Washington DC could corrupt anyone.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Haley & Scott. Scott & Haley.

Either way would be loads better than what’s being trotted right now.
Haley is like a spineless, groveling version of Liz Chaney. You can tell she wants off the trump train because she’s jumped off about five times. But once she realizes nobody else jumped she grovels to get let back on. I guess it’s like George P. Bush letting Trump talk **** about his family. If you’re not willing to stand up for yourself/your family you’re not going do anything inconvenient for me and mine.

81 million voted for senile Joe. Yes, there probably was some buffoonery with the mail in ballots, but still, losing to Biden is an indictment of how bad a candidate Trump is at this point. He has an incredibly loyal base, but his base isn’t enough to win a general election.

Maybe Tim Scott wouldn’t win a general election. He may not even win the nomination. I just know I’d take my chances with him over a loud mouth narcissist who couldn’t beat Joe Biden.

2016 called and disagrees. And spare us with your fake conservatism or concerns for the republican party. You Harris Biden 2024 yard sign will be delivered on Monday.

VN Store

Back