Tim Tebow...so humble he mentions that he is humble

1) I think that last year Florida's speed was to UT as your speed was to Cal two years ago. Just a huge advantage. I don't see any reason to think that will change -- Berry being your exceptional speedster on the field.

strange the next year when cal smacked tenn everyone said how much faster cal looked than tenn. i don't think Cal got a lot faster in one year. it's amazing how fast you look when you are kicking someone's butt. and florida's speed certainly didn't help them much against the slow big-10.

strange the next year when cal smacked tenn everyone said how much faster cal looked than tenn. i don't think Cal got a lot faster in one year. it's amazing how fast you look when you are kicking someone's butt. and florida's speed certainly didn't help them much against the slow big-10.
and we didn't get THAT much slower.
yep.

Same could have been said of last year. Everyone knew he was the key. And Auburn got to him, Georgai less so though he was a bit banged up coming into that game.

This year, with two true RBS to take the running load off of Tebow, look for him to be used much more sparingly in that capacity.

And our oline is excellent this year, really good. He'll have plenty of time back there and with the talent he has at WR, let's be real. Florida is going to be one of the best, if not the best, offenses in the country this year.
It doesn't matter if you have two rb's unless you line up with a fullback. Lets be real if florida rely's heavily on the run out of the gun you won't have any advantage. Unless you go to a tradional set your team is better off running harvin or raines out of that spread junk.

VN Store

Back