TN vs Oklahoma opens at +3.5

Tennessee Football has flipped to a road favorite for next week’s game at Oklahoma. The Vols opened in May as a 5.0-point underdog for their SEC opener on the road against the Sooners, but are now listed by FanDuel as a 2.5-point favorite. The updated total for the game is 61.5.

I thought it would be -3.5 in favor of us. There are many varibles to consider for us like Hypes homecoming, Nicos first true road game, have we actualy only played cupcakes or are we really that good. I feel like Coach Hype is gonna have us ready and make a huge statement. That statement is "Look, i won the Natty for yall and coached for ya and ya fired me. Now im gonna unleash a man sized SEC beatdown to show ya what ya threw away." And so a new heated rivalry begins! Vols by fiddy boom boom real soon soon m.f.rs!

Last edited:
Doesn't mean a thing. Notre Dame was favored by 28.5. Kentucky was favored last week, we can go on and on.
It means quite a bit actually.

We’re favored by 3 not 33…

We were favorites over NC State by 8.
We beat them by 41.
Chattonooga by 66.

We’re not overlooking anybody. As a matter of fact we are EXCEEDING expectations.

So it absolutely does matter!

I don't ever recall lines moving this much for our games in the past. NCST went fom +4.5 to +10.5 by Saturday. I'd seen Oklahoma as much as -7, now it's +3.5. That's just insane. If they struggle against Tulane and we hang 70 on Kent State, you might see a 2 touchdown swing with the sooners. That's just nuts

I don't ever recall lines moving this much for our games in the past. NCST went fom +4.5 to +10.5 by Saturday. I'd seen Oklahoma as much as -7, now it's +3.5. That's just insane. If they struggle against Tulane and we hang 70 on Kent State, you might see a 2 touchdown swing with the sooners. That's just nuts

Tulane can play. I would not be surprised at all if Oklahoma struggles.

Tennessee Football has flipped to a road favorite for next week’s game at Oklahoma. The Vols opened in May as a 5.0-point underdog for their SEC opener on the road against the Sooners, but are now listed by FanDuel as a 2.5-point favorite. The updated total for the game is 61.5.

PurityKangarroTXT.png

VN Store

Back