TN vs Oklahoma opens at +3.5

Not if we see the Nico that has played the past few weeks
He has looked like a freshman for sure. Tons of talent obviously but the reason we are destroying people is because we have the best rushing attack in college football and elite defense. I don’t think Nico has to be much better to beat OU by 20 but I’ve been wrong before

He has looked like a freshman for sure. Tons of talent obviously but the reason we are destroying people is because we have the best rushing attack in college football and elite defense. I don’t think Nico has to be much better to beat OU by 20 but I’ve been wrong before
I agree about Sampson. But Nico will have to play better to beat OU, UGA and Bama.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Nico doesn't have to win the game...just don't lose it. Don't turn it over, get us to LOS with the right play, make ordinary throws with consistency and play within himself. Vols win and cover.

VN Store

Back