'24 TN CB Jaylen Thompson (Michigan State commit)

CB JAYLEN THOMPSON, MURFREESBORO, TENN.

247Sports ranking: No. 229 overall prospect, No. 25 cornerback

Thompson, who transferred from Murfreesboro's Siegel High School to crosstown rival Riverdale High School after his sophomore season, picked up an offer from Tennessee in late June after participating in one of the Vols' camps. He also returned to Knoxville on Oct. 16 for their home game against Ole Miss. Thompson holds offers from at least nine schools, including Georgia, Michigan, Kentucky, Ole Miss and Mississippi State.

-Callahan

I have no idea why anyone with options would want to live an hour away. Are you encarcerated? 😂😂

I live in Plymouth, which is very nice. I’m in the auto industry, so I’ve been up here for work, but I just requested a transfer back to the plant I worked in at the beginning of my career that’s south of Nashville. I’ll be back in TN by the end of January.

I am perplexed, as a Riverdale alum I’m always happy to see kids get recognition and opportunity to play D1, but on the other hand, disappointed when they dont end up at UT.

That’s why I’m so excited about the Herring brothers from Riverdale hope they develop and have great careers at UT.

Was favored to Tennessee. Probably didn’t have a commitable offer yet. We’ll see if it changes and if it’s not too late in the case it does.

I am perplexed, as a Riverdale alum I’m always happy to see kids get recognition and opportunity to play D1, but on the other hand, disappointed when they dont end up at UT.

That’s why I’m so excited about the Herring brothers from Riverdale hope they develop and have great careers at UT.

What ever happened to Ralph King?
Dude a awesome to watch at Riverdale............

Reactions: SugarCC
What ever happened to Ralph King?
Dude a awesome to watch at Riverdale............

Honestly had to Google him, he was just before my time there. Apparently he was a rotational back for MTSU,

The best players during my time was Gaston Miller who ended up at Vanderbilt, and OL David Spurlock who started at FSU for a few years before going the coaching route. Ohh and Carson Tinker ended up as LS at Bama and is currently still active LS in NFL. Played on several NFL teams

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back