'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

alvin-and-the-chipmunks-that-should-do-it.gif

Speaking of athletes, Boo Carter continues to bond with people in the class. One interesting note this week is that some are pushing him to want to play offense. We still believe the Vols are the team to beat but the Vols want him on defense so if the offense notion becomes a thing then it could get interesting.
-VQ

Who is pushing him to play offense?
Whoever it is they’re doing the right thing. This kid’s best opportunity at making it to the NFL is on offense in my opinion, and I think his skillset couldn’t fit our offense any better. Him and Seldon on the field together would be a matchup nightmare for defenses and allows us to really get creative because they’re both capable of running the ball between the tackles and can play at least 2 different WR positions. If we can lock down Cai Bates at corner that opens up a lot of different options at DB for us. Goree can play star or either safety position and I think Mikell can too. So we could eventually take Boo as an offensive player if that’s what it takes to land his signature

VN Store

Back