'24 TN LB Edwin Spillman (Tennessee)

Really big fan of what Edwin provides as a player and person. Think he is very underrated and is a huge addition imo
I think his ranking will shoot back up. Last year was his first time playing middle linebacker and he looked better and better as the season progressed. He's bigger and stronger now with a year of experience. He should go beast mode this fall.

I'm glad that Lipscomb is moving up to Division II-AAA this year. Will give us a chance to evaluate Beasley and Spillman against a bunch of SEC-level players from Baylor, MBA, BA, McCallie, and Ensworth.

That article is no indication he’s going to Vols imo. They prewrite those and it obviously got posted early, probably because they mistakened the announcement time and just assume UT. That said, pretty sure he’s a Vol so it doesn’t really matter.

Reactions: Vol8188
Wondering why prior to a commitment the players link is missing on the front page and I have to insert the players name to find his thread.Noticed it the last few commits so I thought I'd asked what changed and why?

lets-do-it-chris-farley.gif

Wondering why prior to a commitment the players link is missing on the front page and I have to insert the players name to find his thread.Noticed it the last few commits so I thought I'd asked what changed and why?
Because Frank does not like you.

VN Store

Back