'19 TN OL Melvin McBride (Tennessee signee)

Maybe means something ... maybe means nothing....

DWA, AT, and Gooden were all tweeting at both current commits and guys were after tonight. Peer recruiting guys. None of them (unless I missed it) @‘d Mcbride.

Additionally, there’s no mention of Vols commit on his twitter.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Maybe means something ... maybe means nothing....

DWA, AT, and Gooden were all tweeting at both current commits and guys were after tonight. Peer recruiting guys. None of them (unless I missed it) @‘d Mcbride.

Additionally, there’s no mention of Vols commit on his twitter.
Someone said they were hearing some smoke with arky... #GitShirt

Wait. I thought when Arkansas was saying there were health issues that was just sour grapes. LOL this message board.

We need all the Big Uglies we can get unless you are trying to get lucky at a bar.

As the three-star senior offensive lineman from Whitehaven High School in Memphis, Tenn., traveled to Knoxville for his official visit to Tennessee this weekend, he told GoVols247 on Friday that he plans to sign with the Vols on Wednesday despite Florida State having made a late push to get him to take an official visit there in January.

McBride admitted he was “kind of up in the air” at one point this week on whether he would sign with Tennessee next week or extend his recruitment and take official visits to Florida State and Arkansas, which has continued pursuing him since he chose the Vols over the Razorbacks in August.
But after getting a visit Thursday from Seminoles offensive line coach Greg Freyand talking on the phone with Florida State head coach Willie Taggart, McBride he still expects to sign with Tennessee on Wednesday, the first day of the early signing period.
“It was just where I comfortable and felt closer to (the coaches),” said McBride.
-Callahan

We’re about to sign the best OL class in the country, especially if we add EJ

Makes you feel good about this guy with Arky and FSU pushing for him. It looks really good that we may add Wright to already Morris and Lampley and Apo guy. Going to be one of the best OL UT has had in one recruiting class in a long time. We got some BEEF coming in!

VN Store

Back