'25 TN OL Nic Moore (Tennessee commit)

Yeah…
Nic can take every play off if he wants.
Just make sure he gets to Knoxville for registration.
I’d probably keep negativity to a minimum around here till after 12:30 p.m. on August 17th.
😂

1724242179548.png
His profile has grown since becoming a four-star prospect and Tennessee commit over the offseason. He now has a “bullseye.” “There's other kids out here hungry, and they want what you've got, so they're coming after you,” Mark Moore said.

Nic Moore takes it as an honor. “I think that's such a blessing in my life,” he said. “I'm so excited to be one of the hunted people. My mindset is that when I'm on the field, I need to be the greatest.”

Complacency hasn’t crept in an inch. After dominating the trenches in high school, he has sights on Tennessee where he’ll play center. He doesn’t know when his opportunity on the field will come, but he’s thrilled to battle for it. “If it takes snapping the ball 150 times a day, at 12 o'clock at night, that's what I'll do,” Moore said. “I want to be one of the people who are making an impact on the field. That’s everyone’s dream and mine as well.”

How Jefferson County football's Nic Moore went from catching bricks to 4-star Tennessee commit

"It's been great," Moore said Friday night after the Patriots' 35-14 loss at Sevier County High School. "The county's really looked up to me. I've met some new people who are a fan of who I am, and I really take that to heart, and I'm so glad that I can be that influence in the community.
"I know that a lot of people around here are UT fans, but the reaction really surprised me. There was a lot more support than I could've ever guessed there would've ever been in my life."
The 6-foot-2.5, 300-pound Moore said he's planning to graduate in December and join the Vols in January as an early enrollee. But he's currently focusing on his senior season at Jefferson County, where he remains the Patriots' starting left tackle in addition to helping on the defensive line.
While Moore is still playing left tackle for Jefferson County, he said he's also getting some work at center. That's where Tennessee coach Josh Heupel's staff has been recruiting him to play, and he believes his ongoing preparations will give him a head start on adjusting to the center position once he arrives on campus.
"I rotate in at center (during practices), so I'll be a second- or third-string center after the center that we have," he said. "After that, we do a lot of work on snapping and reads and the plays that we need to learn, so I feel like I'm getting a lot of work in on center.
"I've grown pretty close to some of them, like David Sanders. David Sanders, he's a good friend of mine, I would consider, and I feel like this team could actually be a national championship team."
Moore said he plans to visit Tennessee again Sept. 14 to attend its home game against Kent State.
r.callahan

VN Store

Back