'25 TN QB George MacIntyre (Tennessee commit)

Not gonna lie, I’ve never been the biggest fan of this kid, but he definitely has the arm talent.

Literally just flicking his wrist.

Before someone ask why I’m not the biggest fan, it’s mostly due to Nico being here till Faizon arrives on campus.

I think Faizon is that good, but this is kid right on his heels, so at the end of the day I’d be happy with either starting.

Not gonna lie, I’ve never been the biggest fan of this kid, but he definitely has the arm talent.

Before someone ask why I’m not the biggest fan, it’s mostly due to Nico being here till Faizon arrives on campus.

I think Faizon is that good, but this is kid right on his heels, so at the end of the day I’d be happy with either starting.
RIP Trippie

IMG_5894.jpeg

What does this even mean? lol

VN Store

Back