'20 TN RB Tee Hodge (UT SIGNEE)

Really hard to tell how good he is IMO. Most of the defenders he’s going against look tiny compared to him. He’s definitely got good speed and change of direction looks decent.
There’s a reason they look tiny and it’s because he’s huge for a RB. He plays some of the best comp in East Tennessee and they play a few midstate teams every year not to mention the playoffs.

You know kids don't really come from storks right? You and a lady actually have to get in on first. JK Catbone. More like CatBONE.
He can always donate his sperm to a sperm bank. It will be like history’s funniest lottery. 🤣

Really hard to tell how good he is IMO. Most of the defenders he’s going against look tiny compared to him. He’s definitely got good speed and change of direction looks decent.

My biggest reservation on Hodge is the so-so numbers he put up last year against middling competition: 131 carries for 805 yards (6.1 ypc) and 19 TDs. That's about as low of a per-carry average as you'll see for an SEC prospect; his no-star RB teammate, Bryson Teffeteller, had similar stats last season.

Especially after adding 30 lbs in the offseason, I believe Hodge has the physical tools to be an excellent college RB but I'd like to see him step up his production significantly this fall.

my biggest reservation on him is what happens if Bama or FSU offers finally............?

You know kids don't really come from storks right? You and a lady actually have to get in on first. JK Catbone. More like CatBONE.

Actuallyyyyy... My tinder game has been stronk lately. Sure the profile pictures aren't actually of me but at least I have some dimes to talk to 😎

Btw Tee is all vol

my biggest reservation on him is what happens if Bama or FSU offers finally............?
Didn’t work with Hurd, won’t work with Hodge.

This isn’t an “if”, it’s a “when”.

And FWIW, losing those legacies to Clemson was a pretty good business move at the time for them. Nowadays Tennessee is back as one of the haves.

Didn’t work with Hurd, won’t work with Hodge.

This isn’t an “if”, it’s a “when”.

And FWIW, losing those legacies to Clemson was a pretty good business move at the time for them. Nowadays Tennessee is back as one of the haves.
Uh, we are not one of the haves. Maybe a half, like a glass half full. We might be a have sometime, but not yet.

My biggest reservation on Hodge is the so-so numbers he put up last year against middling competition: 131 carries for 805 yards (6.1 ypc) and 19 TDs. That's about as low of a per-carry average as you'll see for an SEC prospect; his no-star RB teammate, Bryson Teffeteller, had similar stats last season.

Especially after adding 30 lbs in the offseason, I believe Hodge has the physical tools to be an excellent college RB but I'd like to see him step up his production significantly this fall.

Didn't he play through last season with a foot injury? Some of you would need in home care with a foot injury . This kid played offensive, defensive, and special teams with bad foot

VN Store

Back