tn vs fl

CJ Watson just coughed up a hair ball from the free throw line, but I think we're going to get away with it. 1 free throw from Scooter and we've got it.

:fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :baloon: :baloon: :baloon: :baloon:

4 seconds to go and im calling it a wraps. if you change it to espn you might see highlights of the game. they are at the halftime show.

well this could be a big win for our team. our last three games we have really competed like we havent played all year. we have played some tough teams this year (north carolina and texas) and we ahve worked through it. buzz has us playing some good ball going into the kentucky game. the only weakness i see is that we give up leads at the end of the game. tonight we got away with giving up a big 10 point lead but buzz really needs to work on some freethrow shooting. but great win. i hope our boys absorb this and take this same intensity through the rest of the season. who knows if we can get into the tournament we could get and 8yh or 9th seed and maybe make it into the 2nd round or even the sweet 16. buzz has me getting really excited about our basketball team. big question, do you see lofton satying after this year? he is an eletricfying freshamn and for us to steal him under kentuckys nose is great, just great.

Big win tonight. I just wish the Vols could learn how to close out a 6-10 point lead late in the game.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 19, 2005 9:20 PM
if you change it to espn you might see highlights of the game. they are at the halftime show.

ESPN show Vol highlights? Ha you are dreaming!

yeah we i thought since they were playing fl......................

hey have you ever noticed that tennessee is always in the background on college gameday final on espn. what is up with that?

VN Store

Back