TO ALL THE A&M FANS HERE

What is really great about t.u. is they always talk about their record and how great it is minus the Oklahoma losses. I called them out on one time and and told them how OU owns Texas espically for the past 5 years and how Texas owns A&m for the past 5 years. Man it hurts to say that. but the truth hurts and they know it. Theey did help us at bonfire but are just horrible fans that think they are this world class University that is in the same class as Ivy league schools and everyone should bow down to them and worship the ground they walk on. I hate burnt orange I am so glad yall are not that! They think they are the greatest team out there.

Yeah, the Oklahoma losses hurt me... I watched this year waiting to see Texas score, but the Sooners defense was really fired up. But, they are the better team, and I am happy that the Longhorns made a BCS bowl.

It's tough to admit when you've been owned... ask bammers, they can't understand 9 out of 10.

Originally posted by usmcaggie@Dec 6, 2004 8:12 PM
I hope yall do show us what a good orange looks like! I cant wait for the game.

Not only that, but we will show you about 15 different shades of it since nobody really knows what orange we should wear except for the bright part.

Originally posted by GibbyAG03@Dec 6, 2004 7:37 PM
The whole  A&M - t.u. rivalry thing is pretty civil at times but can get stupid sometimes.  Things have really tailed off since our Bonfire fell in '99 which I'm sure some of you have heard about.  Anyway t.u. did alot to help us out during that time and so it's hard to be rude SOMETIMES, overall still a big mean rivalry.  The in-state thing is one aspect of it b/c in essence we are playing to be at the top of one of the best football states in the country.

Glad to hear "TUr's" came through in a time of need. It is a game afterall. I think too often we forget that. Tailgating and pulling for your team are what it's all about. That and of course the occassional rewording of a fight song, making jokes about rival fans geneology and general bad mouthing :p

Originally posted by usmcaggie@Dec 6, 2004 8:04 PM
What is really great about t.u. is they always talk about their record and how great it is minus the Oklahoma losses. I called them out on one time and and told them how OU owns Texas espically for the past 5 years and how Texas owns A&m for the past 5 years. Man it hurts to say that. but the truth hurts and they know it. Theey did help us at bonfire but are just horrible fans that think they are this world class University that is in the same class as Ivy league schools and everyone should bow down to them and worship the ground they walk on. I hate burnt orange I am so glad yall are not that! They think they are the greatest team out there.

Ok, now I know I'm not the only one that thinks that. :eek: :D

I have to agree with the post topic. You Aggie fans are great. Well, at least the ones on here. If you all represent all Aggies, then you all should be proud. I have enjoyed reading you posts. Keep them coming.

VN Store

Back